Easter egg hunt !! elsa and anna easter egg hunt !!

kumar4world

1 minute ago, kumar4world said:

Thank you very much!! @Amrita

You are doing great and enjoying your life which we can see from your videos. Don't bother these comments. Beauty is in eye of beholder. Pakkavadi problem ki you dont lose heart. Have fun !

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You are doing great and enjoying your life which we can see from your videos. Don't bother these comments. Beauty is in eye of beholder. Pakkavadi problem ki you dont lose heart. Have fun !

Thank you Amrita! I have learnt so many things in this DB and also I like your experiences and posts as well! Thanks for the encouragement!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

It was very sunny in the afternoon, shot on iphone 11 pro  and sony a6400. Didn't use any specific light settings.

17 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

@meri_zindagi any recommendations are appreciated!

Low shutter speed helps. Filters and diffusers use cheyochu. 

Gobe 55mm ND1000 (10 Stop) ND Lens Filter (2Peak) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01INYLC5Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_ZCXNRRPQ6095VSEN0BQN?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Low shutter speed helps. Filters and diffusers use cheyochu. 

Gobe 55mm ND1000 (10 Stop) ND Lens Filter (2Peak) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01INYLC5Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_ZCXNRRPQ6095VSEN0BQN?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Woww..Thank you very much, I read about ND filters but now may be the time to buy one! Will check these out, Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2021 at 9:29 AM, kumar4world said:

Video bagundi .. @kumar4world bro... 

Cutie pies...

travel videos em cheyyaleda nuvvu ee madhya?

send me that Switzerland video bro.. ee summer trip plan chestunna.... will be helpful

• Like 1

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

Video bagundi .. @kumar4world bro... 

Cutie pies...

travel videos em cheyyaleda nuvvu ee madhya?

send me that Switzerland video bro.. ee summer trip plan chestunna.... will be helpful

Hey bro, Thank you very much!  "Tree house" video is coming out soon, due to covid we are just doing the local travel bro. 
DM'ed you the Switzerland video! Appude start chesamu videos so antha baga lekapovachu, but I am here to provide you any Switzerland trip info if needed with in my knowledge limits. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

Hey bro, Thank you very much!  "Tree house" video is coming out soon, due to covid we are just doing the local travel bro. 
DM'ed you the Switzerland video! Appude start chesamu videos so antha baga lekapovachu, but I am here to provide you any Switzerland trip info if needed with in my knowledge limits. 

Super bro!! 

asalu a video lo nuve bagunavu!! Movies entry emana chance vunda?

Next video epudu. 

2 hours ago, kumar4world said:

Thanks bro 

• Like 1