Another victim

JustChill_Mama

Just now, JackSeal said:

Left wing daggara antha money ae unte godi and his chemchas deshani ela nakinche vara 

Money antha gandhi family swiss accounts lo undhi Ani maa subramanian swamy eppudo chepparu

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Money antha gandhi family swiss accounts lo undhi Ani maa subramanian swamy eppudo chepparu

Aeithe 7 yrs nundi godi em peekuthunnatu... oka rupee chupinchina next elections I will vote and request my family and friends to vote for godi 

Just now, JackSeal said:

Aeithe 7 yrs nundi godi em peekuthunnatu... oka rupee chupinchina next elections I will vote and request my family and friends to vote for godi 

public picholu anthey it wonot happen

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Subramanian Swamy through in request cheyamantunadu . Foreign countries Indian citizen money reveal chesi and indian government tho work cheyamani  . So they can recover the black money. 

Hope they will do 

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Subramanian Swamy through in request cheyamantunadu . Foreign countries Indian citizen money reveal chesi and indian government tho work cheyamani  . So they can recover the black money. 

Hope they will do 

desam lo politicians chsi kooda trust aney word use chesavu choodu lol

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Hope they will do 

Swiss bank vadilesi... valla chethilo unna 2G, coal gate, common wealth scams em chesaru ? courts kottesai anukunta 

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

definately its on that girl

but definitely religious attack kooda vundi in some cases if not in this case

True. But we cannot differentiate them.

there are lot of cross religion couples who are leading happy life too. At the same time love jihadi exists tooo..

it all depends on how girls handle the situation. There is nothing we can do or any govt can...  

infact the more we talk about love jihadi, the more problem it increases..  youth easily gets attracted to bad things compared to good

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Nuvvu cbn ni trust chestav ga still 

cbn trusting means edho better person for development ani anthey gani money back testam antey nammey antha scene ledhu raja

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

if adult women trusting those guys

whose mistake is it?

Arey brain 10ginda ?? 

Grooming ganga target girls , some of them come under child sex abuse too. 

Facts thelvakunda matladthunnav. 

TV9 range lo whose mistake ani ending lo question mark. 

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Arey brain 10ginda ?? 

Grooming ganga target girls , some of them come under child sex abuse too. 

Facts thelvakunda matladthunnav. 

TV9 range lo whose mistake ani ending lo question mark. 

bro you can hit me but you cannot change fact

tell me do you have solution for this menace except educating parents n girls

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

bro you can hit me but you cannot change fact

tell me do you have solution for this menace except educating parents n girls

First part of the solution lies in identifying the culprits and the ideology behind it. We need to go to the roots of any problem for a lasting solution. 

Don't treat the symptoms, treat the root and the causes. 

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

First part of the solution lies in identifying the culprits and the ideology behind it. We need to go to the roots of any problem for a lasting solution. 

Don't treat the symptoms, treat the root and the causes. 

do you have practical solution 

they will create ruckus 

2 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.timesnownews.com/amp/india/article/love-jihad-up-youth-uses-fake-religious-identity-to-lure-minor-girl-elopes-with-her-to-delhi

How this pattern of love jihad works...... 

Starts with training from muslim radical camps to lure hindu girls and marry them.. 

Mission begins

These Muslim boys starts flirting with hindu girls with hindu names and impress them and marry, then that girl realises that she was trapped after marriage. She should wear burkha and do household chores of mosque or house after few days meanwhile she couldn't go to her house.. Due to parents fear, meanwhile she is given training in reprising quran verses and brainwashed by mullahs.... Many of them who don't have proper hindu spiritual knowledge will obey and convert to Islam. Then they are more brainwashed and holy war on non believers gurinchi nammistaru, then she was sent to trainings camps in Syria and Iraq and she will fight in holy war by throwing bombs on shias, xtians there.... 

Then she dies in terrorism

End of the story

Several Kerala girls are made like this..... 

Even church in Kerala also accuses radical islamists of love jihad 

@friesNfrappe

Nana bangaram enti kanna e essays? Night chaduvutha 😲