got an IRS CP 2000 notice for 2018 tax filing. Need some information

Fida

got an IRS CP 2000 notice for 2018 tax filing. I have reached out to the tax consultant who filed my taxes that year. A few 1099 dividend are missing as per the Notice.

tax consultant said that I need to do full amendment and submit. 

so what are the next steps. as tax consultant he said to go in person to the IRS office and submit the documents, so they will not miss it.

as per Tax CPA "you need to apply for that with the IRS there are a number of forms to complete. You would need to go in to an IRS center and provide documents in person like passport for example as proof. You don’t want to mail that in as they will lose it and never send back."

What are forms I need to fill and submit. can some one please provide the details if anyone of you came across this situation.

Local IRS offices in Chicago too

thanks

how much money you did not report to IRS in dividends?

IRS office therichi pettukoni kurchoru forms teesukovadaniki. you can do amendment via post also but pay dues online in EFTPS by registering. correct tax preparer ni pattuko. ulfa gallani pattukunte ilanti ulfa answers ee istharu.