Vakeel saab

15 minutes ago, Shameless said:

That's what I wished for Chiru too...edho ideology tho poyina kuda waste bro endhukante chala mandhi picchakuntlollani theesukovalsi osthadhi party loki...evadu ae mindset tho ostharo thelavadhu...mostly andharu money kosame ostharu anuko...

my family and I are a big fan of Chirus and PK only for their movies but not political side....

I really feel pity for Chiru because he was made a scapegoat in politics....Proud Brahmi GIF - Proud Brahmi Readymovie GIFs

Chiru votes percentage was really good. Middle drop cheyakunda fight cheyalsindi, he would have definitely got the majority by now. PRP start chesundakapothe PK ki ade range lo vachedi and PK carry chesetodu..ippudu odipoyna kuda still continuing..chiru doesn't have that dedication. I wish Chiru never started a party

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

Chiru votes percentage was really good. Middle drop cheyakunda fight cheyalsindi, he would have definitely got the majority by now. PRP start chesundakapothe PK ki ade range lo vachedi and PK carry chesetodu..ippudu odipoyna kuda still continuing..chiru doesn't have that dedication. I wish Chiru never started a party

I wish the same bro...looks like he got stuck in the middle with different people who came to support him...evarevaro salahala kante thana ideology ni serious ga follow ayyunte he would have been successful bro...I hope PK sticks to his ideology and working style....Brahmi GIF - Brahmi GIFs 

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I wish the same bro...looks like he got stuck in the middle with different people who came to support him...evarevaro salahala kante thana ideology ni serious ga follow ayyunte he would have been successful bro...I hope PK sticks to his ideology and working style....Brahmi GIF - Brahmi GIFs 

PK ki active politics kashtame..people dont realize, its better if he just focusses on movies and gives his 100%. I still dont see his dedication and hardworking that he used to until Johnny 

15 minutes ago, Guest said:

PK ki active politics kashtame..people dont realize, its better if he just focusses on movies and gives his 100%. I still dont see his dedication and hardworking that he used to until Johnny 

adhi aithe correct bro...he still has craze for his movies though....Brahmi GIF - Brahmi GIFs