One caste is becaming xtain caste in telugu states slowly

NiranjanGaaru

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

I don't think so.... this sharu... Mida naak chala doubts unai regarding prabhas , I heard from multiple sources

Prabhas meed doubt leda uncle?

9 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Bimuaru states didn't convert because Ambedkar asked the low caste people to follow Buddha. Buddha being 9th Avtar of Vishnu, they don't mind being associated with either Hinduism or Buddhism. In South, Ambedkar didn't have enough influence and number of people from higher caste people like Brahimns, Kshatriya, Reddys (in Andhra) converted along with lower-caste people during the Britishers time. Those first generation converts have converted more lower-caste people after the British left.

The damage done by YSR/Sonia is more than what British could do

AP lo RoL (rel of love/prema desam/naa M rajyam.. whatever the F it is) have reached critical mass, the threshold needed to even get into Hindu temples to save practicing Hindus from violence propagated by BG (😁), Jeejus died for all of our sins, so we should convert and and be able to sin more

Hindus have become docile, there is uniting factor as they are made busy fighting each other in castes not to see big picture, this is well propagated by the govt machinery of caste based census/programs

many thought Modi would repair many of such things, but he proved he is only 25% effective, there are 75% that still persist even in 7th yr of BJP, i think India needs congress to get totally F to a point of no return

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

The damage done by YSR/Sonia is more than what British could do

AP lo RoL (rel of love/prema desam/naa M rajyam.. whatever the F it is) have reached critical mass, the threshold needed to even get into Hindu temples to save practicing Hindus from violence propagated by BG (😁), Jeejus died for all of our sins, so we should convert and and be able to sin more

Hindus have become docile, there is uniting factor as they are made busy fighting each other in castes not to see big picture, this is well propagated by the govt machinery of caste based census/programs

many thought Modi would repair many of such things, but he proved he is only 25% effective, there are 75% that still persist even in 7th yr of BJP, i think India needs congress to get totally F to a point of no return

Why not ban funding to Christian missionaries and islamic activities like madrassas . 

Adhi mathram cheyaru even though bjp has absolute majority. 

Cut off their funding and evangelical batch will vanish from india

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Why not ban funding to Christian missionaries and islamic activities like madrassas . 

Adhi mathram cheyaru even though bjp has absolute majority. 

Cut off their funding and evangelical batch will vanish from india

they stopped some but seems compramise on some

Funding cut chesina conversion aithe agadhu. Present AP Govt ki Xian votes are major boost to grab the power. Conversion will strengthen the YSRCP party further and will keep it in the power.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

they stopped some but seems compramise on some

You don't seem have any grasp on the issue , they banned a few shell NGO's involved in politics and left everything else

What I meant was complete blanket ban on foreign funds meant for  any religion whose aim is to convert. 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

You don't seem have any grasp on the issue , they banned a few shell NGO's involved in politics and left everything else

What I meant was complete blanket ban on foreign funds meant for  any religion whose aim is to convert. 

Its not going help. They will fund through charity work. Even now, most of Xian funding comes into the country in the name of charity work.

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

BJP is not culturally invested. That’s the harsh reality. 

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

First world courties happened after dumping that $hitty religion. Didn't you read their plight during the crusaders time, later their unhygenic practices of dumping their $hit in the main canals in the cities, the black death & many other plagues. Even though the first world countries are xian for name sake, 90% of them don't follow. 98% in Europe don't follow except for social gatherings.

Not true. Read about protestant reformation. that created a huge positive force for western europe countries.

• Upvote 1