Beginners Guide for scotch brands

csrcsr

5 minutes ago, siru said:

anyone tried Oban?

14404629364766.png

14396698427422.png

yes bro oban 14 masthu untadi it has all falbvours littlle fruity florala, smoky very nice i only tried 14 , you get at costco at decent price

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

no bfo irish lo only jameson regular, redbreast oka roju maa dosthu psoadu 1 peg this is good ???

smoother than regular jameson ani maa friend cheppadu..i dint try it yet

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

We need detail review ok ???? compare withj glen brothers 12 and mccallan and post the differences bro planning to buy next week

2 hours ago, shamsher_007 said:

i don't like it some how bro, i was tried 12 in it.

post the review.

here is my review...

taagetappudu...manchi neellala poyindhi...

mettaga tipputundhi...ippudu...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

here is my review...

taagetappudu...manchi neellala poyindhi...

mettaga tipputundhi...ippudu...

nee lopala glen brother duradu:giggle:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, siru said:

smoother than regular jameson ani maa friend cheppadu..i dint try it yet

regular jameson kacha vuntundi full ga tagesi omlet kuda vesa ... chivas blacklabel better Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nibba ante endi ???

Ado pedda story balyam lo poragallu vese veshalu nibba antaru porilu vese veshalaki nibbi antaru ..Ante so sweet muchatlu Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

100 Best Images, Videos - 2021 - nibba nibbi memes - WhatsApp Group,  Facebook Group, Telegram Group

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Ado pedda story balyam lo poragallu vese veshalu nibba antaru porilu vese veshalaki nibbi antaru ..Ante so sweet muchatlu Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

100 Best Images, Videos - 2021 - nibba nibbi memes - WhatsApp Group,  Facebook Group, Telegram Group

ha ha rofl

World's Oldest Whiskey

The world’s oldest whiskey, which is 250 years old, has been auctioned of late and was sold for $ 137,000 (1 crore plus rupees). The whiskey was placed on auction for six times more than its original price, especially in the era where a single bottle of Scotch can sell for nearly $2 million.

Coming into details, this old Ingledew whiskey was bottled in the 1860s. It was created by the famous financier of that time, J.P. Morgan. The label on the bottle says, ‘This Bourbon was probably made before 1865, which was in the cellar of JP Morgan.

The bottle was later received from his estate after Morgan’s demise. There is a belief that JP Morgan himself bought the bottle around 1900 and later passed it on to his son, between 1942 and 1944. It later reached James Byrnes, the former governor of South Carolina.

It is also believed that two similar bottles were given to former President Harry Truman and FDR. In 1955, South Carolina governor James Byrnes left the office and handed over the bottle to his pal and English naval officer Francis Drake, who preserved it for three generations.

Auction house Skinner Inc. estimated that the bottle will cost between $20,000 and $40,000. The bottle was sold for $137,500 to the Morgan Library, a museum and research institution in midtown Manhattan, in an auction that ended on June 30.

@shamsher_007 bro kavali