Beginners Guide for scotch brands

csrcsr

13 hours ago, csrcsr said:

What ever you are comfortable bro therr is no formula whatever makes you comfortable 

But most of the scotch people prefer to feel the notes on palate like smoky, some spices etc as that 

Try lite scotches from highland, speyside and fee Japanese 

Even my self without ice I cannot but real conniesuurs say we shouldn't put ice as it dilutes the taste

For eg lagavulin is considered best scotch of the world in terms of taste profile but I don't like smokey some like ut

End of the day our comfort , moderation lo tagaka in the mornihg you should not feel hangover , nice evening with good food and relaxed  basically what you like bro

i tasted gin/rum/vodka only once ....

any suggestions 

31 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

i tasted gin/rum/vodka only once ....

any suggestions 

Long term lo scotch best bro , unless you go out and just want try   drinks e cocktails margarita, mijitos etc etc 

Basically gin rum vodka naaku telisi ovaru just soda and water tho tagaru for sure adi sugary drinks tho mix chestaru , once sugar is mixed better not have one or more

• Upvote 1

nenu only Wine..vodka appudapudu with orange juice ...Scotch/Whisky with water try chesa but hard ga vuntadi..got to know few brands from this thread(last few pages e chusa )

1 minute ago, telugu_bidda said:

nenu only Wine..vodka appudapudu with orange juice ...Scotch/Whisky with water try chesa but hard ga vuntadi..got to know few brands from this thread(last few pages e chusa )

Wine ok konni vatilo sugars untayi

E vodka gin etc manaki waste bro you will mix sugary drinks 

,long term lo scotch best 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

hmm

the best way to mix vodka  is ...

cold glass ... icd cubes .. 30 ml vodka ... fill it with sprite ... put a lime circle in it ...

smoothest drink ever !!

• Like 1

the best way for whiskey is ...

place crushed ginger first in the glass ... then add some honey .... the put rocks ... then add whiskey of ur choice ... add coke ... then again add few drop of honey ...

with this u will die for the last sip of whiskey as its very tasty ... n now the ginger tastes awesome as a crunchy snack...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, csrcsr said:

wine healthy ani adi prefer chestunna ...

will try scotch...

15 hours ago, yoda123 said:

the best way for whiskey is ...

place crushed ginger first in the glass ... then add some honey .... the put rocks ... then add whiskey of ur choice ... add coke ... then again add few drop of honey ...

with this u will die for the last sip of whiskey as its very tasty ... n now the ginger tastes awesome as a crunchy snack...

scotch/whisky coke tho not preferrable...soda/water best...on the rocks antaru adi advanced 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, telugu_bidda said:

tried this just now...with ice and water nice...Is it the right combo?

Yaa what evrr you like bro ice and little water ok i have with little soda, 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 4:47 AM, telugu_bidda said:

scotch/whisky coke tho not preferrable...soda/water best...on the rocks antaru adi advanced 

i drink my first glass of whiskey as neat, double shot = 60 ml ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

@csrcsr long weekend ki bullet techha bro...

i like that taste...

Nice, its a very good bourbon not scotch 

Try to make old fashioned drink (lot of recipes online) get those bitters and orange peels amazing untadi apud apdu intlo chesukoni tagutde with bourbon tried with scotch ita good with bourbon 

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

Nice, its a very good bourbon not scotch 

Try to make old fashioned drink (lot of recipes online) get those bitters and orange peels amazing untadi apud apdu intlo chesukoni tagutde with bourbon tried with scotch ita good with bourbon 

sure...