Beginners Guide for scotch brands

csrcsr

7 hours ago, vikuba said:

Crafted or any beer.. I suggest you to check for Corn syrup in them. Do not have them if high fructose corn syrup is present. it phucks with your body too bad. 
See if you can get your hands on Treehouse craft beers...they are deemed to be very good

I didnt suggest japanese for starters because I dont believe the purity of product. artificial hype and added colors. theres controversy amongst those liquids. anything japan/china is half hype half marketing
having said that if you can find Age stated HIBIKIs (17,12, 21) get em by all means. Those were good stuff.

Like others mentioned Dalmore is good.. try the Cigar blend next time. 
its not for starters but for seasoned drinkers

Liver kottese liquor lo kuda quality chusthunavu ante baga touch chesava bro, touch lo undu 

Nenu craft beer lo almost done Phd

treehouse is good but I graduated to next level 

my favs n the best craft brewers 

Monkish (So Cal/LA)

Fidens (NY)

Root + Branch (NY)

Green Cheek (So Cal/Orange County)

Great Notion (Portland)

8 Bit brewing (So Cal)

Parish Brewing (Louisiana) - Veedu every six months ki DDH Ghost In the Machine ani oka hazy beer brew chesthadu…this is the 🐐 of the  🐐 in craft beer 

my Bay Area local lo I like

Fieldwork, Cellermaker, Humble Sea, Alvarado Street 

I only pay attention to the hop combinations but never looked at the corn syrup but will be mindful 

I have a circle of friends who do beer trading …so that’s how I got a chance to try every great brewery from various states 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stonks_pro said:

Liver kottese liquor lo kuda quality chusthunavu ante baga touch chesava bro, touch lo undu 

Monkish (So Cal/LA)

Fidens (NY)

Root + Branch (NY)

Great Notion (Portland)

8 Bit brewing (So Cal)

Parish Brewing (Louisiana) - Veedu every six months ki DDH Ghost In the Machine ani oka hazy beer brew chesthadu…this is the 🐐 of the  🐐 in craft beer 

I only pay attention to the hop combinations but never looked at the corn syrup but will be mindful 

I have a circle of friends who do beer trading …so that’s how I got a chance to try every great brewery from various states 

Livermore lo altamont brew try cheyi anna

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Livermore lo altamont brew try cheyi anna

Chesa bro…these breweries lo not every beer is great…some are hit and miss

fieldwork try cheyi….San Ramon lo City center lo undi tap room…if you like the hazy style, most of their beers are good…pick the DDH or Double IPAs …rendu tagithe manchi buzz vasthundi…hot summer days lo ee juice bombs tagithe super untadi 

7 hours ago, vikuba said:

Crafted or any beer.. I suggest you to check for Corn syrup in them. Do not have them if high fructose corn syrup is present. it phucks with your body too bad. 
See if you can get your hands on Treehouse craft beers...they are deemed to be very good

I didnt suggest japanese for starters because I dont believe the purity of product. artificial hype and added colors. theres controversy amongst those liquids. anything japan/china is half hype half marketing
having said that if you can find Age stated HIBIKIs (17,12, 21) get em by all means. Those were good stuff.

Like others mentioned Dalmore is good.. try the Cigar blend next time. 
its not for starters but for seasoned drinkers

Hibiki 12, 17, 21 aa prices endi raja …Oka bottle konali ante kidney ammali

evaruayina free ga posthe thappa, hard earned money tho koni tagalemu 

1 hour ago, stonks_pro said:

Hibiki 12, 17, 21 aa prices endi raja …Oka bottle konali ante kidney ammali

evaruayina free ga posthe thappa, hard earned money tho koni tagalemu 

ya they discontinued age stated stuff... now hibiki young whiskey and still making double money. 
that is the reason Im not buying it. Now its packaging gimmicks than the real juice
Infact Nikka Straight from the Barrel...won many awards its truly a rewarding whiskey. Try it ..its amazing

2 hours ago, stonks_pro said:

Monkish (So Cal/LA)

Fidens (NY)

Root + Branch (NY)

Great Notion (Portland)

8 Bit brewing (So Cal)

amazing to hear all the good info. I did not dare myself to go the beer route once I came to know some facts. Some IPAs and stouts are still good yet...I can stomach the volume to enjoy it. 

Thats why I moved on to spirits. less luggage more comfort and pure product ani

Theres a huge discussion going now? what is your take on these--
Coconut is tasty or an overkill in hops?
Vanilla is so 90s ?
Lavendar should stick in tea or can be a hop?

I usually go upto mango or grapefruit tops... I Cant handle the other crazy combos like cookie dough, doughnut stout, peanutubutter kindoff sh***T

16 minutes ago, vikuba said:

whats the verdict on 'Dronach? @csrcsr

Good anna not distinctive flavour but smooth nice as you said comparabel to mccallan 150ml to 200ml  esina next day no hangover thank you