Inflation in AP

DesiPokiri

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

@freebies @weakopposition is the reason

People have trust issues on cbn

Lordpk is unstable and inconsistent

We don’t want Lord PK as CM, we want him in movies only. We want our lord in big screen bro. Hail Lord PK

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Those articles use the official data itself .

Do you agree the ppt is right or wrong according to official data ?

Yeah, they will use official data from different departmets and compare what is old and updated. They mostly use the latest press released official data. I don't think they will refer to the official Websites where the data is not updated for years.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Yeah, they will use official data from different departmets and compare what is old and updated. They mostly use the latest press released official data. I don't think they will refer to the official Websites where the data is not updated for years.

Boss PPT is saying the data is from that ministry and the ministry has a website for data of that particular month. 

I did not dispute the data you linked 

So you agree that ppt is fake or not ? 

21 minutes ago, dasari123 said:

We want CBN as CM giphy.gif

Nope we want gosh feekay party and baajapa to win...and gosh feekay to be sheemmm....

Jihar prawan kalyaaan 

Johaaarrr

@RedThupaki baa... People have trust issues on cbn, 600.promises he gave in 2014 ap assembly elections manifesto, but how many he fulfilled God knows.... Development ki people votlu veyaru that too in state like ap... I agree he brought investments like KIA, hero, HCL, foxconn etc

• Upvote 2

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

@RedThupaki baa... People have trust issues on cbn, 600.promises he gave in 2014 ap assembly elections manifesto, but how many he fulfilled God knows.... Development ki people votlu veyaru that too in state like ap... I agree he brought investments like KIA, hero, HCL, foxconn etc

financs intha low tho jaggad distributing 

vadu 3 years panchali n he promised more 

coming days jaggad ki jathara

12 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Boss PPT is saying the data is from that ministry and the ministry has a website for data of that particular month. 

I did not dispute the data you linked 

So you agree that ppt is fake or not ? 

I don't have official recent data to confirm or to deny the PPT. But from the Business Standard Article what I can say is the PPT is being modest. It is only showing the single digit where as the business standard says that its double digit for those 4 states. Using the common sense, I could say AP has gone worse from previous year to this year.

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Eyyy ivanni enduku vaa....memu  pakka states ki poyi kooli naali chesukuntaam...bajji bonda stalls..curry points..mess..pooja saamgri...etc shops.....pettukuntaam

Lekuntey...watchmen lekka pani chesukuntaam....inka kondaru vaadni eedni pattukoni aa cinemallo edho oka characters la act chesthaam...naalugu raallu venaka esukuntaam...

Maaku avasaramaa capital city...elechans appudu....maaku raanu ponu travel charges ..malla pedha manuso tho votes esinanduku paisal osthai....itu free ga families choodochu...karchulaki paisal....we are safe...

Maa state etla pothey maakendhi vaa....we are just migrators...

Shabdrababu ledu ...bongu ledu....aadu anni vaani kulapollakey techunkuntaadu(ani blue media la chepthaaru kadha)...maa jagaanal sir..prawanaal sir...loka kalyaanam chesthaaaru...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Nope we want gosh feekay party and baajapa to win...and gosh feekay to be sheemmm....

Jihar prawan kalyaaan 

Johaaarrr

CBN and his party Amar Rahe 

7 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I don't have official recent data to confirm or to deny the PPT. But from the Business Standard Article what I can say is the PPT is being modest. It is only showing the single digit where as the business standard says that its double digit for those 4 states. Using the common sense, I could say AP has gone worse from previous year to this year.

http://mospi.nic.in/cpi

Is the official site , now go and check for March 2021 .  

Chaala easy kooda states anee line lo untayi alphabetical order lo . Just compare the combined inflation score for all southern states 

Ppt fake or not ?

16 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

I don't think its trust issues...electioneering and falling prey to some traps , not able to fruxxkk opposition was shandrababus fault ..IMO

Just now, RedThupaki said:

I don't think its trust issues...electioneering and falling prey to some traps , not able to fruxxkk opposition was shandrababus fault ..IMO

yes 40% vachindi 

6% correct ga chesi vuntey gelichey vadu