Airindia refunds

GelakoduKri

On Feb 22 I booked a ticket and in 10 mins Cancelled it because they cant change date on it. 

Booked another ticket and paid for that , Airindia rep told that I will get full refund since the cancellation was with in 24hour window and travel date is 65 days away. 

Its been 50 days no refund baa , Every time I call they ask me email support . Never got reply to emails and call rep will say wait for 10 more days. 

Any thoughts ? They are holding $3500  

8 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

On Feb 22 I booked a ticket and in 10 mins Cancelled it because they cant change date on it. 

Booked another ticket and paid for that , Airindia rep told that I will get full refund since the cancellation was with in 24hour window and travel date is 65 days away. 

Its been 50 days no refund baa , Every time I call they ask me email support . Never got reply to emails and call rep will say wait for 10 more days. 

Chase them on Twitter loop Aviation Minister Hardeep singh puri reply ichedhaaka saava dhobbeyi, first check again if you have to get refund if yes don't spare them till you get it... 

24 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

yep its a hassle, been there done that

all you can do is email them and keep calling about the status, you;ll get it eventually :)

Eppudu? Retire ainappuda? 

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

Eppudu? Retire ainappuda? 

3-4 or 5 months padtadi. 

for me it took 4 months, after several Customer care calls, and several follow ups even through emails :)

2 hours ago, GelakoduKri said:

Report to credit card company and see if it worksout

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Report to credit card company and see if it worksout

Credit card company want email conversation about my cancelation and refund process , Airinida will not send any they only talk over phone.