covid poyaka kuda RTPCR test lo postive vatsundi for friend help

csrcsr

Just now, Amrita said:

i DIDNT DECIDE FOR TS OR HIS FRIEND. I DECIDE FOR ME AND I ADVICED BASED ON MY BELIEF SYSTEM JUST LIKE U DID. 

Advice based on your belief and decision based on your belief, are two different things.

Don't be so judgmental about being "WRONG", Your opinion may be based on your beliefs but your judgement cannot hold good based on your beliefs.

What I am saying, You live in a practical world and you see it very colorful. Other's need not necessarily see it that way.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I DONT EXPECT ANYONE TO BE ANYTHING. I HAVE RIGHT TO ADVICE IN THIS FORUM AS MUCH AS U DO.  NAKU TELISTE MATUKU VENTANE REPORT CHESTA  @3$%

School exams la pillalu copy kodtutunte teacher ki complaint chesinav le ? 

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

COvid poyaka kuda RTPCR test positive vastundi he was in quarantine from past 3 weeks no symptomms from day1

he has to travel next week from india to us options enti  ? ovariki ainia tellusthe jara help

How did you know Covid poyindani, If its Positive Don't travel and stay quarantined.

Its for the common good,

He might be asymptomatic.

Mana laga chaduvu"konna" valle ila horizontal ga think chestunte, papam think about the most of the population in India.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Advice based on your belief and decision based on your belief, are two different things.

Don't be so judgmental about being "WRONG", Your opinion may be based on your beliefs but your judgement cannot hold good based on your beliefs.

What I am saying, You live in a practical world and you see it very colorful. Other's need not necessarily see it that way.

I dont care what others see honestly and they dont have to follow me a stranger. Forum chusi follow ayite vadi kharma.  I can be judgemental if i chose to you dont get to tell me what i need to do or meet your expectations. 

3 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

School exams la pillalu copy kodtutunte teacher ki complaint chesinav le ? 

Yes many times na ishtam adi nikem problem ? @3$%

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Yes many times na ishtam adi nikem problem ? @3$%

Ade...akadike vastunna..

Nuv teacher ki chepi pattiche type aithe..Nenu copy kotte type..

evadaina kasta padi sadivi pass avali anukuntaru ne types...end result is important ani anukuntaru na type..

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ade...akadike vastunna..

Nuv teacher ki chepi pattiche type aithe..Nenu copy kotte type..

evadaina kasta padi sadivi pass avali anukuntaru ne types...end result is important ani anukuntaru na type..

Anduke agree to disagree.  I told this many times Halwa. Mana eddari thinking assal kalavadu what is point in arguing here? I cant agree with you and you cant agree with me. 

1000th topic in DB edi manam disagree avvadam with each other . 

Peace..dont mean to fight we you H&*()

@Amrita Your concern is absolutely right and there is no question denying your concerns..

We have rules so that there is some order, but sometimes such rules can be a hurdle not for everyone but may be one or two people, they will be in strange situations where if they follow the rules, they might have to loose a lot which may not be worth...

Laws and rules, sometimes May not be applied in every case and won’t be uniform in each case...sometimes they are not effective and going to get around such rules will ne a night mare...Ilanti situations lo people have to manage some rules.

3 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

@Amrita Your concern is absolutely right and there is no question denying your concerns..

We have rules so that there is some order, but sometimes such rules can be a hurdle not for everyone but may be one or two people, they will be in strange situations where if they follow the rules, they might have to loose a lot which may not be worth...

Laws and rules, sometimes May not be applied in every case and won’t be uniform in each case...sometimes they are not effective and going to get around such rules will ne a night mare...Ilanti situations lo people have to manage some rules.

May be. But i dont violate anduke nenu ah salaha evariki ivvalenu.  I get what are you are saying from 1st post.

1 hour ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Hehe...

Direct US to India aithe no test again...ade madhyalo edaina vere transit vunte re-test..

Ikada vishayam US to India kadu, India to USA.

While coming back to USA, no one will ask you for negative test report, the airline will ask you to upload test report on their website. No way to cross check..so, emergency vunapudu or inko option lenapudu..cheyalsindi cheyalsivastadi..

India lo test chesthe maathram all hospitals and diagnostic centers are updating icmr. I was there for a week and in that week I got tested thrice. Coming back, at the checkin/immigration, you have to show a negative report copy. I think all reports have a QR scan signature. I don’t think they checked that for me, but if they check it for authenticity then there may be a problem.

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

India lo test chesthe maathram all hospitals and diagnostic centers are updating icmr. I was there for a week and in that week I got tested thrice. Coming back, at the checkin/immigration, you have to show a negative report copy. I think all reports have a QR scan signature. I don’t think they checked that for me, but if they check it for authenticity then there may be a problem.

True bro ICMR ki edo update chestha anadu anta

10 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Anduke kada chepindi, old fashioned test centers vuntayi which still do not have QR code’s ani...

ikade oka weak link vundi...security personal will only check for whether there is a report or not at arrival or departure or at check in counter...exit degara vunde vallu check for report, your name and details of the test and validity...adi check chesedi local health department vallu...ide weak link. This is where you can manage..

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

True bro ICMR ki edo update chestha anadu anta

Yeah. I didn’t pay attention, but he scribbled few things in the report. Aa QR code scan chesada ledha annadhi I can’t say. On entry, all US states ask for your address and declaration that you don’t have covid.

• Thanks 1