covid poyaka kuda RTPCR test lo postive vatsundi for friend help

csrcsr

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Public rules are for safety..

Opika vundi ante seputha...14 days tarvata Doctor degari nundi recovery report tesukunte saripotadi..as good as negative test report, but certificate of recovery supisthe unnessasary complications at borders ekuvaiotayi..

Idi kuda as per pubic safety and pubic kosam pettina rules mari..

14 days lo evadu savada ? evadanna sasthe who is responsible ? old people vunte mari ? alantivallu vuntari ani telsi kuda 14 days ae ani enduku petinaru ?

anyone who gets tested positive, should be banned from travelling for ever because they always pose a risk..telugu lo 'kharma kaali' ani antaru kada..adanmata..

Babu sollu apu. If they randomly test and it is +ve he will go to Jail. E sollu thread appudu chupinchi bayatiki vastada?

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I am not saying its safe but violating the rules isnt a great achievement. Ide argument airport lo cheppi ekkachu ga ? Adi cheyaleru. @3$%

People violate rules when there is no other way out..

Ide arguement airport lo chepithe vintada evadanna ? pakkaki jarugu babu ani antadu..

Do you really think anyone will go to airport and explain the situation to security personal about the health situation ? 

1 minute ago, RedThupaki said:

3 weeks...tharvatha karma em kaaladhu andhey chepthunaa...

Sometimes you have to consider circumstances...and science behind it....

After 3 weeks , asymptomatic person's without any issues...or symptoms...can go outside without any problem....its a rule in few countries...negative result vachey dhaaka koosovaali antey it will take 90 days for some people being asymptomatic, so you agree to this..

Mi ishtam andi. Corona is a very serious problem in the world. Pattukunte now Chippa kude. No one will even show symapthy and will buy these arguments. I am not for breaking rules. You can have your opinion though! 

Just now, Amrita said:

Babu sollu apu. If they randomly test and it is +ve he will go to Jail. E sollu thread appudu chupinchi bayatiki vastada?

randomly test chesi +ve aithe jail ki potada ? 

Inke sollu dorakaleda ?

enduku potadu amma jail ki ? 

poinde anuko, ie sollu thread enduku supiyali ?

pokunda vundadanike, dorakakunda vundadanike kada ikada "dharma sandeham" adigindi...

People violate rules when there is no other way out..

Ide arguement airport lo chepithe vintada evadanna ? pakkaki jarugu babu ani antadu..

Do you really think anyone will go to airport and explain the situation to security personal about the health situation ? 

Vinatle airport lo ante its a violation of their policy. Evadiki vina nene doctor ante pattukunte Jail kii povali. Dont convince me on breaking rules. I wont and i dont support it. You do whats good for u. I have my opinion. 

Jaggadu ochinapatinundi jail ante mazaak aipoindi...

random ga test chesi +ve vasthe, enduku ochindi chitti positive ante because nenu nakili patram pettina ani seppi, ie db thread supistara evadana ?

Idekkadi lolli ra ayya...

randomly test chesi +ve aithe jail ki potada ? 

Inke sollu dorakaleda ?

enduku potadu amma jail ki ? 

poinde anuko, ie sollu thread enduku supiyali ?

pokunda vundadanike, dorakakunda vundadanike kada ikada "dharma sandeham" adigindi...

A man was charged after allegedly entering Canada was a fake negative Covid-19 test result.

Police said the man’s test certificate “was revealed to be fraudulent” when inspected by a quarantine officer and an officer from the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) at Toronto Pearson International Airport on 8 February.

The 29-year-old man from Stratford, Ontario, had in fact tested positive for coronavirus, according to police.

He was arrested and charged with unlawfully using a forged document. Officers “determined that there were no additional offences”, reports Global News.

Recommended

Citizens entering Canada from abroad must present a negative Covid test result before boarding their flight.

Pause

0:09

Full-screen

Those touching down at Toronto airport must also take a second test on arrival.

It follows the news that 45 people tried to enter Croatia using fake Covid-19 PCR test certificates in one weekend alone during January.

According to Croatian police, the perpetrators were detained and, if found guilty, could face up to three years in prison, reported Total Croatia News.

The travellers were all stopped trying to cross the border from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Travel restrictions currently state that people can only enter Croatia from the neighbouring country if they present evidence of a negative PCR test or a doctor's certificate proving they have already been infected with and recovered from the virus in recent months.

climate image
FREE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER

Simon Calder’s exclusive money-saving travel email

Simon Calder
Email
I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from The Independent. Read our privacy notice

The issue of travellers presenting fake coronavirus certificates is not new, but the weekend of 16-17 January saw the highest number of forgeries recorded to date.

Police filed criminal charges against all 45 suspects with the Municipal State Attorney's Office in Slavonski Brod. The maximum sentence for forging a document is three years’ imprisonment.

Mi ishtam andi. Corona is a very serious problem in the world. Pattukunte now Chippa kude. No one will even show symapthy and will buy these arguments. I am not for breaking rules. You can have your opinion though! 

Sir...nenu official rules and scientific information ey isthunaa...im not generalizing and just giving out my opinions...

Your concern towards to society and attitude is highly appreciated...but system will not work like that...

Konni bodies la..90 days varaku negative raadhu...its true...check online...

Pattubadanantha varake pattubadite jeevitam ASSAM. One can always violate rules its upto the individual though. Karma kalite emanna avvachu. US on entry covid testing fortunately ledu. Kavalani chesta ante cheyandi. Evadi ishtam vadidi its very irresponsible to forge a covid report.

2 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Sir...nenu official rules and scientific information ey isthunaa...im not generalizing and just giving out my opinions...

Your concern towards to society and attitude is highly appreciated...but system will not work like that...

Konni bodies la..90 days varaku negative raadhu...its true...check online...

Anduke i told i understand what you are saying. But i have a different opinion. We can agree to disagree. 

Vinatle airport lo ante its a violation of their policy. Evadiki vina nene doctor ante pattukunte Jail kii povali. Dont convince me on breaking rules. I wont and i dont support it. You do whats good for u. I have my opinion. 

Who is asking you to break rules ? its about managing a situation.

TS ki dharma sandeham vunte, etla ani ikada adigithe..oka rendu moodu vidhaluga manage cheyochu rules break cheyakunda ani discussion jarugutundi..

Murder chesi lawyer degariki pothe, arey nuv chesindi thappu, nuv jail ki vellipo antada..leka nenu nee taraf nundi vadistha antada...murder is a crime, rule break chesindu..nee lekka prakaram aithe adini instant ga jail la veyali..kani lawyer gadu endi case vadistha antadu ?

Maa Mavayya is Relangi Mavayya ante evadem seyaledu..

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

A man was charged after allegedly entering Canada was a fake negative Covid-19 test result.

Police said the man’s test certificate “was revealed to be fraudulent” when inspected by a quarantine officer and an officer from the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) at Toronto Pearson International Airport on 8 February.

The 29-year-old man from Stratford, Ontario, had in fact tested positive for coronavirus, according to police.

He was arrested and charged with unlawfully using a forged document. Officers “determined that there were no additional offences”, reports Global News.

Recommended

Citizens entering Canada from abroad must present a negative Covid test result before boarding their flight.

Pause

0:09

Full-screen

Those touching down at Toronto airport must also take a second test on arrival.

It follows the news that 45 people tried to enter Croatia using fake Covid-19 PCR test certificates in one weekend alone during January.

According to Croatian police, the perpetrators were detained and, if found guilty, could face up to three years in prison, reported Total Croatia News.

The travellers were all stopped trying to cross the border from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Travel restrictions currently state that people can only enter Croatia from the neighbouring country if they present evidence of a negative PCR test or a doctor's certificate proving they have already been infected with and recovered from the virus in recent months.

climate image
FREE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER

Simon Calder’s exclusive money-saving travel email

Simon Calder
Email
I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from The Independent. Read our privacy notice

The issue of travellers presenting fake coronavirus certificates is not new, but the weekend of 16-17 January saw the highest number of forgeries recorded to date.

Police filed criminal charges against all 45 suspects with the Municipal State Attorney's Office in Slavonski Brod. The maximum sentence for forging a document is three years’ imprisonment.

Dorakakunda ela vundalo ane kada ikada vishayam...

nuv vesindi patha muchata...Delhi la three days back racket bust ayindi fake negative reports ichinadu ani..

Dorakakunda ela manage cheyadame ie thread yokka saransham...

Who is asking you to break rules ? its about managing a situation.

TS ki dharma sandeham vunte, etla ani ikada adigithe..oka rendu moodu vidhaluga manage cheyochu rules break cheyakunda ani discussion jarugutundi..

Murder chesi lawyer degariki pothe, arey nuv chesindi thappu, nuv jail ki vellipo antada..leka nenu nee taraf nundi vadistha antada...murder is a crime, rule break chesindu..nee lekka prakaram aithe adini instant ga jail la veyali..kani lawyer gadu endi case vadistha antadu ?

Maa Mavayya is Relangi Mavayya ante evadem seyaledu..

Nuvvu em cheyalanukunte adi chesukondi sir. I wont buy your argument. I can have my opinion ippudu miru chepparu ani nenu oppukovala? Have your opinion and i have mine.

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Pattubadanantha varake pattubadite jeevitam ASSAM. One can always violate rules its upto the individual though. Karma kalite emanna avvachu. US on entry covid testing fortunately ledu. Kavalani chesta ante cheyandi. Evadi ishtam vadidi its very irresponsible to forge a covid report.

Ayina...US ki RTPCR mandatory kaadhu kadha...

LAMP test saripodhi kadhaa??