Anniyan producer sends legal notice to Shankar

Samara

11 minutes ago, 8pm said:

Adi kooda copy na 😳

ya. Skeleton ade. Kaani completely Indian context ki adapted. Writer ki credit iyyachu le creativity ki kakapote 

• Upvote 1

Writer sujatha rangaRajan was backbone of shankar..after he passed away..all his movies are dud at box office..

It tells how important a writer is.. 

Rajamouli is nothing without his father writing 

Same srinu vaitla and kona venkat 

Vijaybhaskar without 3 vijram

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Writer sujatha rangaRajan was backbone of shankar..after he passed away..all his movies are dud at box office..

It tells how important a writer is.. 

Rajamouli is nothing without his father writing 

Same srinu vaitla and kona venkat 

Vijaybhaskar without 3 vijram

I think there are a lot of good writers apart from Sujatha (in the same genre) in Tamil. eg. Pattukottai Prabhakar ... watch Samurai.. its even better than any movie Shankar made on politician/corruption nexus at one-tenth the budget. Shankar's assistant director made that film btw.

Its just Tamil cinema moved away from Shakar type films. The audience has changed. Shankar can never catch up to the current trend in Tamil films. because its beyond him, both intellectually and script wise. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/15/2021 at 10:33 PM, Ellen said:

ya. Skeleton ade. Kaani completely Indian context ki adapted. Writer ki credit iyyachu le creativity ki kakapote 

Sujatha copies a lot le. lite. Anniyan is not even a good film. 

Tamil films are now being made for rural and lower class audience. because that's where the money is.

Shankar has no choice but to branch out to other languages. Telugu market is much bigger now. 

On 4/15/2021 at 7:56 PM, zarathustra said:

Heavy and stringent fines are the only way to detet this from happening further

IP laws are all crystal clear. either Shankar won't be allowed to make the film, or be forced to compensate the person who holds the rights.

there's no in between. we don't know who actually owns the rights to the story. When it becomes clear, then one party will have no case.

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think there are a lot of good writers apart from Sujatha (in the same genre) in Tamil. eg. Pattukottai Prabhakar ... watch Samurai.. its even better than any movie Shankar made on politician/corruption nexus at one-tenth the budget. Shankar's assistant director made that film btw.

Its just Tamil cinema moved away from Shakar type films. The audience has changed. Shankar can never catch up to the current trend in Tamil films. because its beyond him, both intellectually and script wise. 

I am talking about sync between writer and director.

Like mullapudi venkata ramana and bapu

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Shankar had no new ideas since i guess anniyan

Even that one, beyond the multiple personality disorder tends to become the same vigilante crap trying to clean up the society etc.

6 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Shankar had no new ideas since i guess anniyan

Even that one, beyond the multiple personality disorder tends to become the same vigilante crap trying to clean up the society etc.

shankar movies are always about social message.. i like his concepts.. 

the only movie without message was vikarm - I. jeans (I was flop, jeans struggled at box office but made recovery in the end)

Even his boys movie has some message about parenting.. robo 2 also has message.