Telugu Actors have stopped aging in the last 10 years

ManOffSteel

Onething I have observed is that most of the Telugu heros are in their 40s are close to 40 but they are looking much better now than they are in their 30s or late 20s..

I think with good diet and exercise most of the heros look at least 10 years younger than they are

RCT, Nithin, Allu Arjun, Jr.NTR, Naga Chaithanya are close to 40 years but they all look like they are in their 20s..

MB hasn't aged a bit in the last 10 years

Sirio is 64 but looks like a 50 year old.

Surprised to know that new age actors like konda babu, adivi sesh and Naveen polishetty are in their mid thirties now..

Exceptions are Pebby, PK, Balayya and Nagayya..

2 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Onething I have observed is that most of the Telugu heros are in their 40s are close to 40 but they are looking much better now than they are in their 30s or late 20s..

I think with good diet and exercise most of the heros look at least 10 years younger than they are

RCT, Nithin, Allu Arjun, Jr.NTR, Naga Chaithanya are close to 40 years but they all look like they are in their 20s..

Sirio is 64 but looks like a 40 year old.

Surprised to know that new age actors like konda babu, adivi sesh and Naveen polishetty are in their mid thirties now..

Exceptions are Pebby, PK and Nagayya..

except that rest of other things ok

Nag gadu better in the old slot 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

except that rest of other things ok

Nag gadu better in the old slot 

1 minute ago, Rendu said:

Lol sirio look like a 40 yr old  to you

Typo I meant 50 I just changed it

1 minute ago, Rendu said:

Among big 4..... Only nagio takes care of his appearance ... Physical fitness....

But for me Nagayya's face looks really old, shows his age. His body is ok but his face looks really old

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ManOffSteel said:

But for me Nagayya's face looks really old, shows his age. His body is ok but his face looks really old

chiru  n baligadu looks like uncles even venky 

2 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

once every few months lo sudden ga young looks untadi face lo...thanks to Botox :) 

9 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Sirio is 64 but looks like a 50 year old.

Exceptions are Pebby, PK, Balayya and Nagayya..

good diet ,exercise, pllus mudthalu ki evo fill chepinchukuntaru anta bro manchi doctors tho so face lo adi telyadu andukane ala untaru

Just now, no01 said:

once every few months lo sudden ga young looks untadi face lo...thanks to Botox :) 

botox ante a folds lokichhe injection a bro ?? or fat tistara ??

Just now, Vaampire said:

Hair dye, make up mahima..

siru gundu making video choodu. Daantlo original hair untadhi..

also naga saithu 32 or 33.

Naga Chaitanya wiki page and websites says born in 86 but he is mostly born in 82 to 83. So he is between 35 to 38 age group 

4 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Naga Chaitanya wiki page and websites says born in 86 but he is mostly born in 82 to 83. So he is between 35 to 38 age group 

pelli 84 lo aithe 82 lo pillalu ela pudataru annay?

10 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

86 is right..