Telugu Actors have stopped aging in the last 10 years

ManOffSteel

33 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Onething I have observed is that most of the Telugu heros are in their 40s are close to 40 but they are looking much better now than they are in their 30s or late 20s..

I think with good diet and exercise most of the heros look at least 10 years younger than they are

RCT, Nithin, Allu Arjun, Jr.NTR, Naga Chaithanya are close to 40 years but they all look like they are in their 20s..

MB hasn't aged a bit in the last 10 years

Sirio is 64 but looks like a 50 year old.

Surprised to know that new age actors like konda babu, adivi sesh and Naveen polishetty are in their mid thirties now..

Exceptions are Pebby, PK, Balayya and Nagayya..

Bro nuvvu chepinavallalo rct okadu baga healthy ga anipisthadu and good genes unaye. NTR Waste bro asalu care ledhu body medha konni angles harikrishna lekka untadu. Ntr inkoka 4-5 years aagu asalu difference telsidhi. Nag am surprised but he is 62 years and looks fit for his age. Chiru family valla father kuda lived upto 84-5 years. Mb kuda but 50 dakha bane manage cheyochu. males ah tarvtha chala mandhi okesari aged anipistharu. Konda just 32 anukunta. But naveen and sesh looks youn tho they are in thier mid thirties.

1 hour ago, ManOffSteel said:

Onething I have observed is that most of the Telugu heros are in their 40s are close to 40 but they are looking much better now than they are in their 30s or late 20s..

I think with good diet and exercise most of the heros look at least 10 years younger than they are

RCT, Nithin, Allu Arjun, Jr.NTR, Naga Chaithanya are close to 40 years but they all look like they are in their 20s..

Surprised to know that new age actors like konda babu, adivi sesh and Naveen polishetty are in their mid thirties now..

ntr1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNBB2c4_-ZCAzp783LIMu220px-Ram_Charan_at_the_grand_finale_of_20228490_1155940161216147_77546036166690

3 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

You forgot Balayya, he is in 60s but act and looks like he is in teens 

1 hour ago, Jacks_Seal_Broken said:

You forgot Balayya, he is in 60s but act and looks like he is in teens 

Vayassu annadhi sareeranike thappa manasuku kaadhu.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

NTR has bad genes agreed. Potta plus banda pirralu family traits lo unna he does good hard work bro. We have to applaud NTR on that 

Yes Basic ga nandhamuri family highly energetic but body maintaunence undadhu bali kuda antheyga. 62 unna active untadu manishi.