Kancha Ilaiah MindBlowing Speech in YS Sharmila Deeksha

Telugodura456

1 hour ago, Unityunity2 said:

Actually I want to stop here ... but your personal crying I won’t tolerate ...Are pichha kuntla Nayala.. Nuvvu musugu lo Caste pichhodavani .. Ikkada andariki telusu nuvvu ear rings nuvvu enta baniso Telusura  go n check with old threads 

Ni party power lo lenappudu neetilu bale chebutunavira .. pichh **** nayala ..

ok let me teach you better'lesson you frustrated caste fanatic 

bring it on 

go n check below thread and if your brain works well check the date lol

Krishna river boat - Discussions - Andhrafriends.com

caste gurinchi chinchukuntunnav

nee family members ni xtains,mulims, daliths kudirithy sudan lo vunna vallaki marriage chesi oka revolution techi appudu cheppu caste gurinchi

now try to bring it more i will teach you better since you are suffering with caste hatred disease

@Unityunity2

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

ok let me teach you better'lesson you frustrated caste fanatic 

bring it on 

go n check below thread and if your brain works well check the date lol

Krishna river boat - Discussions - Andhrafriends.com

caste gurinchi chinchukuntunnav

nee family members ni xtains,mulims, daliths kudirithy sudan lo vunna vallaki marriage chesi oka revolution techi appudu cheppu caste gurinchi

now try to bring it more i will teach you better since you are suffering with caste hatred disease

@Unityunity2

Nuvvu teach cheeses I entia howle na Kodaka.. neethulu cheppe mundu nuvvu patinchu na kodaka .. 

@futureofandhra 

Just now, Unityunity2 said:

Nuvvu teach cheeses I entia howle na Kodaka.. neethulu cheppe mundu nuvvu patinchu na kodaka .. 

@futureofandhra 

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

ee db lo banisalu chalaney vunnaru 

like jaffas too

Nuvvu kattu banisavu kadara caste pichhi Nayala ..

4 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

@futureofandhra 

i know caste hatred fanatics like you wonot change ,you already showed yourself how cheap you are

look at your vulgur language, just look at how frustrated you are once reality is shown to you 

As i said you will not have content except vulgur language

inko sari caste gurinchi think chesetappudu neeku idhi lesson avutadhi 

10 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Nuvvu kattu banisavu kadara caste pichhi Nayala ..

nee slave language tho you already proved you are slave ani 

haha 

22 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I doubt. how many years this stupid sentiment will work. People have real needs. Not this brahmins and doras telling who belongs where.

Sentiment lepadaniki Edo okati tisuku ravali... Androlla palana simple...

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

nee slave language tho you already proved you are slave ani 

haha 

Slave and Ardam mi daggara numchi vachhindira

asalu mi ear ring lo emundi ra 

Just now, Unityunity2 said:

Slave and Ardam mi daggara numchi vachhindira

asalu mi ear ring lo emundi ra 

nee caste hatred entha chupistav chupinchuko haha

already vulgur language use chesi accepted your defeat as you do not have any thing to say what else is left for you after all lol 

mee gang motham gumpu ga entha try chesina meeku frustration migultaadhi  avasarama meeku lol

you are educated and after 7 decades of independence you are talking about some caste greatness or lows is this what you want to take it to next generation lol

try to change your mindset ledhu caste hatred tho bathukutha antey your choice lol

On 4/17/2021 at 1:08 AM, Telugodura456 said:

I doubt. how many years this stupid sentiment will work. People have real needs. Not this brahmins and doras telling who belongs where.

Sharmila reddy doralu kara? In AP and Telangana brahmins are not dominant. Reddys are a part of establishment. Sharmila is a dora that too a violent faction dora

5 hours ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Sharmila reddy doralu kara? In AP and Telangana brahmins are not dominant. Reddys are a part of establishment. Sharmila is a dora that too a violent faction dora

brahmins are dominant - otherwise how can you have someone like PVN who once upon a time owned thousands of acres. They are as violent and as cruel as any dora except they just dont have numbers and are too tiny.  sharmila maybe dora and ofcourse reddies are no less culpable but she belongs to TG as much as anyone - that is the point.