Hydrockers

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

@Assam_Bhayya  many people are dying in india

vaccine vesukunna prathi okkariki positive chupisthadi anta kada, for the next 15 days. so vesukunna vallalo chala mandi thelika test cheyinchukuntunnaru, med-mafa ki count easy ga dorukuthundi.

inkoka matter vinnadi enti ante, actor vivek incident tharuvatha govts stepped back for sometime antunnaru, so vaccine availability  ledu antunnaru just to put it on hold

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Shameless proposal. Technologically most advanced countries ranging from usa to europe to japan accepted the results. People are dying on streets and need that vaccine. Your solution - no you keep dying until the bhatk govt is satisfied with trails.

Sorry, but India runs on its own rules. 

What if things go wrong ? 

Some european countries have blacklisted Astra Zeneca, America has doubts on Jannsen vaccine, Pfizer is not authorized in majority of technologically advanced countries. 

I have no idea what you are trying to prove. 

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Sorry, but India runs on its own rules. 

What if things go wrong ? 

Some european countries have blacklisted Astra Zeneca, America has doubts on Jannsen vaccine, Pfizer is not authorized in majority of technologically advanced countries. 

I have no idea what you are trying to prove. 

voori nayano - india has its own rules anta- so if even people die these rules are important? how did you become such a heartless monster. I dont know who blacklisted Pfizer - it is approved in north america, EU, UK and Japan - inkemi "majority of tech advanced" countries ?

28 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

vaccine vesukunna prathi okkariki positive chupisthadi anta kada, for the next 15 days. so vesukunna vallalo chala mandi thelika test cheyinchukuntunnaru, med-mafa ki count easy ga dorukuthundi.

inkoka matter vinnadi enti ante, actor vivek incident tharuvatha govts stepped back for sometime antunnaru, so vaccine availability  ledu antunnaru just to put it on hold

Heart attack kadha , ee twist endhi malli ?? 

37 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

last 10 days lo portpolio 30% dobbindhi ^&H

Wait few days and enter PVR @ 500 to 600 levels 

Tata motors 250 range 

reliance 1400 range 

sbi 240.to 250 range 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Heart attack kadha , ee twist endhi malli ?? 

no bro, he was super healthy anta, my mama has good link with telugu businessmen in chennai and tamil film industry, he was healthy, all of sudden heart attack tho chanipovadam endi. 70, 80 years old vallaku complex cases lo stents vesaru, that too he didn't any major blocks earlier anta, then imagine. Vaccine valla poyina cases kuda covid deaths lo esthe etlaa bro.

Non-medical staff is not allowed into ICUs or covid facilities or covid management, and medical staff are bound to listen to the orders of the med dept heads and media is their at their service. inkem kavali, em kavali ante adhi report cheyochu, pani kaniyochu

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Pellilu potharu, reception ptharu, audio release potharu govt emi cbestadi bro

Pani chesukodaniki job pothe emi kaadu

Audio functions endi, election rallies endi, kumb mela endi emi chestayi govts inka govt ni nammukunte anthe

pani cheyadaaniki vachey sariki govt modda koodustundaa?

Lockdown in Delhi. For 6 days..

Some exceptions but it appears to be a partial lock down.

Arvind Kejriwal was very sensible in his address to the media today. 

17 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Lockdown in Delhi. For 6 days..

Some exceptions but it appears to be a partial lock down.

Arvind Kejriwal was very sensible in his address to the media today. 

data analytics team okati form cheskoni, atleast try to make money off your talent ra.

you post so much bs. that is useful for those with money. good luck.

56 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

no bro, he was super healthy anta, my mama has good link with telugu businessmen in chennai and tamil film industry, he was healthy, all of sudden heart attack tho chanipovadam endi. 70, 80 years old vallaku complex cases lo stents vesaru, that too he didn't any major blocks earlier anta, then imagine. Vaccine valla poyina cases kuda covid deaths lo esthe etlaa bro.

Non-medical staff is not allowed into ICUs or covid facilities or covid management, and medical staff are bound to listen to the orders of the med dept heads and media is their at their service. inkem kavali, em kavali ante adhi report cheyochu, pani kaniyochu

covid death ani evaru cheppaledhe. 

A friend's father in bangalore passed away 3 days back for lack of oxygen in hospital. so Hospital ni sue cheyyochhu antaava, for being part of covid drama and killing my friend's dad? 

don't ask me details. my friend is too heartbroken to even talk about it. I learned about it from another friend.

medical mafia antha pakkana pettu.. here we have a case of overflowing hospitals.. and you think this is just a sham. This conspiracy theory doesn't even make sense.

do you think they would collapse the entire economy to feed the pharma industry? did Pharma industry stocks go up in this pandemic? none of them even makes sense.

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

no bro, he was super healthy anta,

he's been sick for a long time now. I don't think this is his first attack.but I'm not sure. lets not pretend like his medical history is public record. there are simply too many rumours floating around and none useful.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's been sick for a long time now. I don't think this is his first attack.but I'm not sure. lets not pretend like his medical history is public record. there are simply too many rumours floating around and none useful.

nope, he never had any heart related history, 100% sure, got to know this yesterday. 

This was my post when i was not sure.. 

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

nope, he never had any heart related history, 100% sure, got to know this yesterday. 

This was my post when i was not sure.. 

He has been suffering depressino for a decade now.. He rarely appears in public or in movies these days.

not saying vaccine didn't cause the death. even CDC says that 74 vaccinated people in the US died.

but its different from saying that all of this is an act. and the vaccine is a complete sham.