#ResignModi

guduraju

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

The hashtag was not the essence of the thread. TS started the thread saying idi trend aitundi ani. And we only were discussing about what issues could have been avoided had he handled them better. No one even  took the resignation part seriously. Obviously it's illogical. The tag is only symbolic to his failure to handle certain aspects of governance. Adi vadilesi resignation Rahul gandi sonia gandhi ani thread mottam adavi loki pampesinru

Exactly, that’s my whole point. Failures and part failures will always be there and resignation is no answer. 

Resignation does not solve the purpose. 

and coming to blame game, this is not the time to start the blame game. This is a difficult situation hard to predict and prepare.

And when I point issues, I don’t quote politicians or people, I only point out situations. 

Modi, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi anukuntu matladetollu kids. I don’t belong to that league, practical solutions is what we need. Ila chesthe bagundedi, ala chesthe bagundedi ani chepetollaki, chesetollaki chala teda vuntadi...you need to choose which side you are. The one who talks or the one who works..

No king is perfect ...failures avutuntayi...palana pani chesthe failure avutundi ani telisthe a pani chestara evadana ?

2 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Exactly, that’s my whole point. Failures and part failures will always be there and resignation is no answer. 

Resignation does not solve the purpose. 

and coming to blame game, this is not the time to start the blame game. This is a difficult situation hard to predict and prepare.

And when I point issues, I don’t quite politicians or people, I only point out situations. 

Resignation was not the point here of course. 

Predict and prepare ane statement would have been agreeable in the beginning of the pandemic. We have been at this game for a year now. First wave, we were a hit. Then we got complacent. That's what is resulting in such poor performance now. Our complacency should be introspected. I wouldn't call that blaming. 

Just now, Ellen said:

Resignation was not the point here of course. 

Predict and prepare ane statement would have been agreeable in the beginning of the pandemic. We have been at this game for a year now. First wave, we were a hit. Then we got complacent. That's what is resulting in such poor performance now. Our complacency should be introspected. I wouldn't call that blaming. 

Resignation is the whole point.

However, Predict and prepare anedi vinadaniki bagane vundi kani, practically is that possible ?

First wave hit ayindi, hit ayinapudu adi wave kadu..second wave vachinaka telsindi adi wave ani.

November nundi continuous ga cases taggipotunayi, every week from november has seen the continuos fall in cases each week, dani prakaram ae preapre avutaru kani second wave epudu vastundi, ela vastundo teliyanpudu...how do you expect to utilize all the resources avaulable to predict and prepare ?

Oxygen is in short supply today which the government is dealing with it.

Lets see how we should have prepared for the oxygen shortage. India la commercial oxygen plants annitini nationalise chesi, dorikina prati okka cylinder ni fill chesi ready ga petukuni..industial oxygen ni kuda apesi danni civilian use kosam mark chesi petti...second wave epudu vastundo ani ediri chusthu vundala ? ala enni rojulu vundali ?

Hospital beds mark chesi pedyaru...corona epudaina ravochu ani beds ready ga pedithe...regular use kosam emi cheyali ?

Rememer, In a country like India..there are many more serious problems to be dealth with than Corona. Predict and prepare ani corona kosam wait chesthu vunte migita serious problems evadu patinchukovali ? Do we have enough financial resourcs to deal with them ?

7 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Lol.. last year MH govt migrants ni handle cheyaali vaallu road meedha ki vasthey govt em chesthundhi ani question chesthey paapam migrants Bongu bhoshanam annaaru, veellaki Kumbh mela maathramey kanapadithundhi 😂😂 

Farmers protest kuda arey Covid vundhi ra ee time lo endhi ee protests antey paapam farmers ani edsinaaru, kumbh mela ki maathram communal hatred tho vachesthaaeuru yedhavalu 

veellaki ppl meedha concern kantey modi meedha yedupu ekkuva - so picha li8 veella edupulu ani @Spartan bro cheppamannaadu.

imPWns-shared.gif

Vaccines..

Feb-March lo vaccines available la vunayi...musalollu velli veyinchukondi ra babu ante evadu vellaledu....

Most hospitals la COWIN registration lekunna, vachina vallandiki vesi pampichina kuda 50% kuda vaccinate avaledu..

corona taggindi ani vaccine kuda avasaram ledu anukunaru..public aina..government aina..

crisis chepi radu, chepi vasthe danni crisis anaru..

predict and prepare, you can only make a prediction but cannot predict a time line..preparedness kuda anthe, oka level varaku prepare avochu...anthekani expected level of preparedness will never happen on earth.

7 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Resignation is the whole point.

However, Predict and prepare anedi vinadaniki bagane vundi kani, practically is that possible ?

First wave hit ayindi, hit ayinapudu adi wave kadu..second wave vachinaka telsindi adi wave ani.

November nundi continuous ga cases taggipotunayi, every week from november has seen the continuos fall in cases each week, dani prakaram ae preapre avutaru kani second wave epudu vastundi, ela vastundo teliyanpudu...how do you expect to utilize all the resources avaulable to predict and prepare ?

Covid 0 kaaale they were only doing better than other foolish countries. They should have continued to take the measures until complete vaccination was achieved. Stricter vigilance on movement of population, travel restrictions, not encouraging super spreader events like Kumbh Mela or election rallies etc. 

Just now, Ellen said:

Covid 0 kaaale they were only doing better than other foolish countries. They should have continued to take the measures until complete vaccination was achieved. Stricter vigilance on movement of population, travel restrictions, not encouraging super spreader events like Kumbh Mela or election rallies etc. 

What ?

Untill complete vaccination is  achieved ? World's largest vaccination programs jariginayi India lo ne..

and to achieve 50% vaccination, ante almost 30-40 crore anuko above the age of 30 teesukunte..it will at least take 12 months. Vaccination in India started in Feb2021, ante kam se kam Feb 2022 varaku 50% vaccination avutadi. 

Students lost one academic year, another academic year is on the loose, Vaccination effectiveness ae dikku ledu..50% population ni vaccinate chesinaka third wave vasthe apudu emi chestav ? Look at MMS, vaccinated and yet tested positive. How can you just depend on vaccination ?

So what do you suggest until then ? keep everything shut like we did and let people fall below poverty level once again. Vigilence on movement, travel restrictions..Do you really think that's quite possible in INdia ?

Forget about encouraging Kumbh, you cannot even stop Kumbh. Yes, I claim Kumbh cannot be stopped. Not because of political or Govt backing, but the way it is happens, You cannot stop. Kavalante cheppu, practical reasons kuda istha..

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

nijam cheppu...nekanna artham aindha nuvvu emi raasavo...

Nuv chepindi kuda atlane vundi...

Daaham vesthe ne baavi tavvali ante..

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Baavi tavi, daaham epudu vestadani ediri chustara mari ?

Daham eppudu vesthundhi ani edhuru chudalsina avasaramedhu. Any reasonable person will know that human will need 2 liters of water every day. It is inevitable.

Any brainless idiot with internet access can search for number of cases pattern in previous epidemics and learn that first wave is always followed by a even stronger second wave.

Minimum infra kuda build cheyyale. Edhava sachinodu.

6 minutes ago, iamnani said:

Daham eppudu vesthundhi ani edhuru chudalsina avasaramedhu. Any reasonable person will know that human will need 2 liters of water every day. It is inevitable.

Any brainless idiot with internet access can search for number of cases pattern in previous epidemics and learn that first wave is always followed by a even stronger second wave.

Minimum infra kuda build cheyyale. Edhava sachinodu.

Oh wow..

Niku vundi kada internet access, and I even assume you have brain.. 

So when is the third wave ? When it is going to happen ? So that we can plan life accordingly...Like elections, Kumbh, vaccination schedule, etc. Please kastha read watch chesi, Ade previous patterns chadivi, second wave epudu end avutundi, third wave epudu start avutundo kastha Modi ki cheppu...

You have the potential to save lives..