#ResignModi

guduraju

1 hour ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ok, I’m looking at third wave date..

Second wave vastundi ani kuda ekada mention ledu..

Kastha data model tayarchesi, second wave epudu end avutundi..third epudu start avutundo cheppu..I will forward your findings to PMO and you can save lives..

By the way, Lasttime Ilanti pandemic vachinapudu...Ade Spanish flu or what ever it was...Vaccination sangati emiti ? Entha % vaccinate chesinaru ? Asale vaccine vunde na ? How did they achieve the herd immunity ?

Nuvvu order isthe Data model thayaru cheyyataniki nenu em anna ne kinda pani chese vadi laga kanipisthunnana.

second wave vasthundhi ani kuda mention ledha. Basic sense undha. Here is the historic data ( https://www.futurity.org/1918-pandemic-covid-19-2518012/)

1918-1920-flu-peaks-and-spikes.jpg?h=542

last time pandemic vachi nappudu vaccine ledhu, so lot of people died. Now intha advanced technology undhi and we were able to create a vaccine in a year, but still godi lanti idiots valla people chavalsindhe antav.

53 minutes ago, nijamena said:

Kumbh mela comes to state govt. How about lock down? He did not consult any state govt before lockdown. Why could't he use the same powers and override state govt if that is good for the country.

If pappu is jaffa then modi is also jaffa? Anta dandalu petti parliment lo ki enter ayyinappudu why could't he take the lead and say cancelling all my meetings in the wake of Covid.

Ilanti questions ki answers ivvaru. IT cell job is to divert the topic and reverse attack. Don’t expect any answers here.

4 minutes ago, iamnani said:

Ilanti questions ki answers ivvaru. IT cell job is to divert the topic and reverse attack. Don’t expect any answers here.

anni vaadey cheyyala? janam velli mooyinchaali.. lol

Undoubtedly I had very high expectations for Modi. 

I feel good about the NO scandals govt so far. 

But rest is utter . I wish Manmohan had half this guy's power. He would have done wonders. Or PV for second term. Sonia spoiled both.

34 minutes ago, modi_bhakth said:

Paapam @jawaani_jaaneman vuncle dj lo allu arjun range lo what next after resignation ani adugutunte

Why cant anyone say, any idiot can be better pm than this idiot ani

x360

Vaarini...

intha lolli chestundi inko idiot kosame ?

53 minutes ago, nijamena said:

But rest is utter . I wish Manmohan had half this guy's power. He would have done wonders. Or PV for second term. Sonia spoiled both.

PV is overrated. Manmohan is not that different from this govt. And BJP govt has a lot of scandals. They are just reported differently (not at all).

Modi is a communal bigot of the worst kind. everything else is secondary. if you have no problem with that part, you are the reason India is the disgusting nation that it is.

remember Manmohan Singh chaired the creation of all institutions that this fcuker in chief is currently exploiting to the hilt. every single institution was UPA's fault. GST, Aadhar, NEET everything. NDA govt is not that smart to create centralizing institutions like these.

NDA's only original creation is Niti Aayog and no one knows what it does. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

remember Manmohan Singh chaired the creation of all institutions that this fcuker in chief is currently exploiting to the hilt. every single institution was UPA's fault. GST, Aadhar, NEET everything. NDA govt is not that smart to create centralizing institutions like these.

NDA's only original creation is Niti Aayog and no one knows what it does. 

10yes PM kada.. mari GST enduku implement cheyyale?

1 hour ago, nijamena said:

FYI,

Medical Seats: 2014 - 52000 2020 - 88250 (70% increase)

AIIMS: 2014 - 7 2020 - 22 (Modi added 15 AIIMS in 6 yrs vs 7 in 67 yrs)

Medical Colleges 2014 - 385 ( 209 Pvt + 176 Govt) 2020 - 532 ( 260 Pvt + 272 Govt)

12 minutes ago, psycothaatha said:

10yes PM kada.. mari GST enduku implement cheyyale?

nee yavva.. I said Modi chesina chethha antha MMS start chesindhi ani.

GST is chethha.

• Upvote 1

Resign Modi kaadhu,, break India ani tag chey.

lekunte, no difference.

slight improvement if any 3rd front comes to power.. adhi kooda doubt. but India needs to be broken