#ResignModi

guduraju

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Kumbha mela all are tested before participating, only negative vachinavallane allow chestaru.. I have no problem with that event 

But after the event many are getting positive what will you say about that... Now bcoz of that all returnees from Haridwar have to under go tests after reaching their own states & get quarantined many are being detained on being tested positive.

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yeah

Eeyana ela poyadu mari.

Mahamandaleshwar Kapil Dev Das, 65, head of one of the Hindu akhadas or ascetic councils, was admitted to hospital and died from coronavirus on Thursday

19 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

But after the event many are getting positive what will you say about that... Now bcoz of that all returnees from Haridwar have to under go tests after reaching their own states & get quarantined many are being detained on being tested positive.

Its their individual decision to come there, govt didn't asked them.. It did it's part pretty well, what can u expect more 

• Upvote 1

Khumbmela may be one issue, but it is not the issue that is causing this spike. Everything was open in india for weeks and we are seeing the effect now. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, 8pm said:

Eeyana ela poyadu mari.

Mahamandaleshwar Kapil Dev Das, 65, head of one of the Hindu akhadas or ascetic councils, was admitted to hospital and died from coronavirus on Thursday

He is dumb fool, didn't take test ankunta, may be secretly entered there and infected covid 

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

He is dumb fool, didn't take test ankunta, may be secretly entered there and infected covid 

Simple ga bhoomi meeda nookalu chellipoyayi ante saripoddi ga

9 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Idneto somtimes I feel i am more knowledge than 95% Indians anipstundi except babus in PMO office hahaCITI_c$y

I can totally understand your situation. Medications teekunte taggipoddi le

• Haha 1

Resign chesi emi cheyali ? Call for fresh elections ? Or change in Pm candidate ? Ie situation l fresh elections petti emanna faida vunda ?

poni PM ni change chesthe, Modi digi Amit Shah gadu aitadu..danivalla emana aina faida vuntada ?

emi gorrelu ra ayya....chese demand aina sakkaga chesi savurri ra Babu..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

I can totally understand your situation. Medications teekunte taggipoddi le

Many of libertadus ages grows but mind never grows except one person