Blind supporters ni chuste Naku ee story ne gurtostadi

Ellen

@Kool_SRG  tries to connect via cricket,  @Picheshwar aka @8pm sometimes goes with Immigration....

look at u @dewarist  can anyone find u on any other topic other than Modi BJp bashing..... lol...

anduke baga connect ayyinatunnav Blind Hater ante......learn from ur fellow dbians atleast.

• Upvote 2

i remember this story...for blindhate...

Swami Vivekananda

Delivered at the World's Parliament of Religions, Chicago, 15 September, 1893.

I will tell you a little story. You have heard the eloquent speaker who has just finished say, "Let us cease from abusing each other," and he was very ..sorry that there should be always so much variance.

But I think I should tell you a story which would illustrate the cause of this variance. A frog lived in a well. It had lived there for a long time. It was born there and brought up there, and yet was a little, small frog. Of course the evolutionists were not there then to tell us whether the frog lost its eyes or not, but, for our story's sake, we must take it for granted that it had its eyes, and that it every day cleansed the water of all the worms and bacilli that lived in it with an energy that would do credit to our modern bacteriologists. In this way it went on and became a little sleek and fat. Well, one day another frog that lived in the sea came and fell into the well.

"Where are you from?"

"I am from the sea."

"The sea! How big is that? Is it as big as my well?" and he took a leap from one side of the well to the other.

"My friend," said the frog of the sea, "how do you compare the sea with your little well?”

Then the frog took another leap and asked, "Is your sea so big?"

"What nonsense you speak, to compare the sea with your well!"

"Well, then," said the frog of the well, "nothing can be bigger than my well; there can be nothing bigger than this; this fellow is a liar, so turn him out."

That has been the difficulty all the while.

I am a Hindu. I am sitting in my own little well and thinking that the whole world is my little well. The Christian sits in his little well and thinks the whole world is his well. The Mohammedan sits in his little well and thinks that is the whole world. I have to thank you of America for the great attempt you are making to break down the barriers of this little world of ours, and hope that, in the future, the Lord will help you to accomplish your purpose.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Kool_SRG  tries to connect via cricket,  @Picheshwar aka @8pm sometimes goes with Immigration....

look at u @dewarist  can anyone find u on any other topic other than Modi BJp bashing..... lol...

anduke baga connect ayyinatunnav Blind Hater ante......learn from ur fellow dbians atleast.

giphy.gif Hidden agenda pattesav.

Thanks for the speech  Jr+NTR+Brindavanam.gif

1 minute ago, sunnam said:

chala unnayi le. mee dora ki covid anta ga. paracetamol esukunnada leka as usual ga johnie walker raw esada. :giggle::giggle:

vaadu eppudu potada ani..vaadi koduke kaalu kaalina pilli la edur chustunnadu...

janalani paracetamol veskomannad kada...anduke vadiki veskune paristiti vachindi..

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

me postlani chuste telustadi u guys dont even try to connect people in DB on other topics ....

i dont have that kinda skill set for single point hatred like u folks do day in day out

idi evadaina unte navvuthadu. morning lesthe everyday single point of hatred tho posts vesthavu. malla vere vallaki neethulu septhunnavu....intha hatred unte telivi unnodu evadaina neetho discuss sesthada vere ee topic ayina. ee madya mari pakka db ki velli akkadi post lu kuda ikkada techi adi edo psycho laaga self satisfy avuthunnavu. idi mari over anipeeyatleda neeku? 😁

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sunnam said:

idi evadaina unte navvuthadu. morning lesthe everyday single point of hatred tho posts vesthavu. malla vere vallaki neethulu septhunnavu....intha hatred unte telivi unnodu evadaina neetho discuss sesthada vere ee topic ayina. ee madya mari pakka db ki velli akkadi post lu kuda ikkada techi adi edo psycho laaga self satisfy avuthunnavu. idi mari over anipeeyatleda neeku? 😁

adi last 5 yrs nunchi jargutunna tante...nuvvu ippudu chustunnav.

self satisfy aa......aa.... orgasms vachestunnai mari a postlu chustunte...  :giggle:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

adi last 5 yrs nunchi jargutunna tante...nuvvu ippudu chustunnav.

self satisfy aa......aa.... orgasms vachestunnai mari a postlu chustunte...  :giggle:

o 5 years nundi orgasam techukuntunnava pakka db post lu choosi. ide mari seppindi. :giggle:

Just now, sunnam said:

o 5 years nundi orgasam techukuntunnava pakka db post lu choosi. ide mari seppindi. :giggle:

only ave veyatle kada...a point miss ayyav..

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

only ave veyatle kada...a point miss ayyav..

ave ekkuva ayyayi. ayina adjust ayi poni disco seddamu anukunnam anuko. modi gadu 2014 election mundu yearly 2 to 3 Cr jobs create sestha ani promise sesadu. power loki vochi 7 years ayindi. aa promise lu anni venakki nettesadu ani nenu anna anuko. nuvvu immediate ga nannu anti-national ani label esthavu. ee mathram daani inka emi disco seyali vaa neetho. :giggle: