Mitro, What happened to the PM Cares Fund

ShruteSastry

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

20 lakh crore is not PM Cares fund. It’s so called package to be spent over the next few years in the form of financing, subsidy etc. That’s not meant to be public distribution. 

20 lakh crore is not ‘amount I’m ready in bank’, it’s future tax collection partly grant, financing, rebates , incentives etc which together may be worth 20 lakh crores over the next few years. 

Majority vaccination program state govt meedhaki netesadu , one of the worst decisions taken after demonitisation.

Are there any countries in the world that did the same ? 

Modi has ensured that covid will stay in india for a long time by not taking responsibility for the vaccination program

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

20 Lakh Crores. Where is this money?

20 lakh crores are u educated? 

It's less than 10,000 cr overall

4,000 cr already spent on covid relief

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Majority vaccination program state govt meedhaki netesadu , one of the worst decisions taken after demonitisation.

Are there any countries in the world that did the same ? 

Modi has ensured that covid will stay in india for a long time by not taking responsibility for the vaccination program

Modi should have done this long back, first wave hit ayinapude motham states midaki tosesi vundalsindi...too much centralization. I don’t know why he wants to control the streets sitting in Delhi..we have state governments and they are working efficiently.

There may not be any other country which did the same thing like India, but there is isn’t any inter country like India too. 

Vaccinations costs will be reimbursed sooner or later..I don’t think states will be asked to pay upfront for now, it’s way too early to comment. It’s a developing story and should see how states respond.

Modi should have done this long back, first wave hit ayinapude motham states midaki tosesi vundalsindi...too much centralization. I don’t know why he wants to control the streets sitting in Delhi..we have state governments and they are working efficiently.

There may not be any other country which did the same thing like India, but there is isn’t any inter country like India too. 

Vaccinations costs will be reimbursed sooner or later..I don’t think states will be asked to pay upfront for now, it’s way too early to comment. It’s a developing story and should see how states respond.

Boss yesterday announcement lo cheppadu only 45+ olds are eligible for centers free vaccine program . 

0-45 years are state govts responsibility , so that's 80-90 crores * 400 *2 . 64000 crores burden of states . 

29 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

20 lakh crores are u educated? 

It's less than 10,000 cr overall

4,000 cr already spent on covid relief

ASAI remember they supplied ventilators based on the burden incurred by each state    - mostly high burden states. From the rest of the funds the plan was to setup facilities and produce essential medicines. 

nevertheless, BJP could and should have handled this funds matter in a better manner in terms of how and where the funds were utilized. The lack of transparency murmurs are not good. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

ASAI remember they supplied ventilators based on the burden incurred by each state    - mostly high burden states. From the rest of the funds the plan was to setup facilities and produce essential medicines. 

nevertheless, BJP could and should have handled this funds matter in a better manner in terms of how and where the funds were utilized. The lack of transparency murmurs are not good. 

Yeah RTI kinda pettisthe it's enough, people will know facts

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Ah ventilators ekkada vaduthunnaro info untey bagundetidhi...pm cares fund annappudu sources gurinchi kakapoina atleast ekkada spend chesinaro transparent ga chepthey aipoyedhi...toouch misinfo flying all around...okavela emaina official statement untey ikkada pedithey baguntadhi...

Just now, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Ah ventilators ekkada vaduthunnaro info untey bagundetidhi...pm cares fund annappudu sources gurinchi kakapoina atleast ekkada spend chesinaro transparent ga chepthey aipoyedhi...toouch misinfo flying all around...okavela emaina official statement untey ikkada pedithey baguntadhi...

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/pm-cares-fund-rs-50-000-crore-for-made-in-india-ventilators-maharashtra-delhi-get-most-11592903255143.html last year June news idi 

daani tarvaata official numbers naakuda teliyadu

@NiranjanGaaru chepinattu RTI kindaki teesukosthe intha confusion undadu 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Ventilators levu... Oxigen ledhu... Bodi gadi paade meedha pettukunnadu... money... 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

keep making bs assumptions.

Its a developing story for the media.. Govt should be clear about what their policy, not develop stories based on pushback. 

46 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its a developing story for the media.. Govt should be clear about what their policy, not develop stories based on pushback. 

Keep making BS assumptions.

It is a developing story, Central government made way for states to buy the vaccine at their own expense, Did they rule out reimburse the cost ? Its still on the cards, not yet on the paper, budget is an year away almost.

How can you just claim BS based on your assumptions ?

P.S: Modi resigns or not, has nothing to do with it. Simple use of brain will all what you need.

49 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There is no policy in the first place, Policy is being formulated and will keep on changing, this is developing policy and expecting 100% clarity is nothing but BS. I know you find every reason to criticise Modi but then again, this is not about Modi. 

Keep making BS assumptions.

It is a developing story, Central government made way for states to buy the vaccine at their own expense, Did they rule out reimburse the cost ? Its still on the cards, not yet on the paper, budget is an year away almost.

How can you just claim BS based on your assumptions ?

P.S: Modi resigns or not, has nothing to do with it. Simple use of brain will all what you need.

lol. what are you blabbering. One can only react to the current policy, not delude oneself to future possibilities from the current lack of clarity.

• Upvote 2

There is no policy in the first place, Policy is being formulated and will keep on changing, this is developing policy and expecting 100% clarity is nothing but BS. I know you find every reason to criticise Modi but then again, this is not about Modi. 

you are an idiot. your defence is just puke worthy. 

I don't give a fcuk about Modi. I only post to irritate people here. I hate people here.I hate upper class upper caste people way more than I hate Modi. not even close.

but still i make way more sense than you ever would.

• Upvote 1