How to harass back fook manager..

filterKaapi

My manager is very pushy and micromanaging and also harasses by using rude language.. how do I harass her back.. tips please.. 

Note: harass ante  second meaning teeyakandi.. I just mean how to use verbal tactics

2 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

My manager is very pushy and micromanaging and also harasses by using rude language.. how do I harass her back.. tips please.. 

Note: harass ante  second meaning teeyakandi.. I just mean how to use verbal tactics

oka joke cheppana? 

Just now, filterKaapi said:

Oddu le baa

:) ok le.

good luck with manager. ekkuva savagottaku , naa meeda nammakam leda.. enduku atla savagodutaav eppudu ani adugu. 

36 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

let your work answer. No need to react swiftly.

Didn't you just join Zuckerberg's garage?

Just now, ShruteSastry said:

let your work answer. No need to react swiftly.

Didn't you just join Zuckerberg's garage?

zuckerberg's garage enti baa haha

If someone is harassing you, either people above is harrasssing them or they have something going on in their life that they are venting it out on you... one way is to talk to them and understand why they are doing it.. if it is their nature, get out of there.. it will be suffocating.. 

some people don’t know that they are getting too involved until someone tells them.. try to tell them sarcastically when you are talking to them one on one... 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

If someone is harassing you, either people above is harrasssing them or they have something going on in their life that they are venting it out on you... one way is to talk to them and understand why they are doing it.. if it is their nature, get out of there.. it will be suffocating.. 

it's not in my nature to exit without giving a fight first.. fook behaviors have to be punished

3 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

it's not in my nature to exit without giving a fight first.. fook behaviors have to be punished

You will come out bad if you go against her... in my opinion, sarcasm is the way to go.. full ga tease cheyyochhu.. make sure it is in a lighter vein..