db desis how many got

Yomama20

100c undevadu US lo endukuntadu raa bujjee.. if you really have 100c+ life will be at a different comfort level in India. You don’t have to worry about most of the things in life, just take care of your health and rest everything will fall in place, the society will bend to your whims.. no need to worry about college admissions, getting jobs, worrying about matches..

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Yomama20 said:

assets > 100+ C and still working hard at IT?

if so, why?

2016 2017 time lo oka DB member undevadu...thanu chala rich candidate...appudappudu thana dhaggara unna costly things ni kuda share chesevadu...I think he used to live in Jubilee or Banajara Hills..I think his ID was Buddy....I don't see him active anymore...Brahmi Balayya GIF - Brahmi Balayya Telugu GIFs

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

100c undevadu US lo endukuntadu raa bujjee.. if you really have 100c+ life will be at a different comfort level in India. You don’t have to worry about most of the things in life, just take care of your health and rest everything will fall in place, the society will bend to your whims.. no need to worry about college admissions, getting jobs, worrying about matches..

You are so wrong. I know at least 10 people who have over 100 crores and still they are working in vomerica. Status symbol for some and greed for others. 

but Paiki mathram quality of life ani cheptharu nenu adigitheee

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You are so wrong. I know at least 10 people who have over 100 crores and still they are working in vomerica. Status symbol for some and greed for others. 

but Paiki mathram quality of life ani cheptharu nenu adigitheee

Greedy fellows always exist but the majority will not stay here if they really have 100c+ assets 

Just now, ManOffSteel said:

Greedy fellows always exist but the majority will not stay here if they really have 100c+ assets 

I guess it depends on crowd brah. 

For instance, Even if I had 30 crores I wouldn’t have stayed here 

20 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Status symbol for some and greed for others. 

Working in Vomerica is no longer a status symbol in India brah, it’s mostly the middle class kids that come here. The wealthy families are no longer sending their kids to US, even if they send it will be for a short stint to get exposure..

12 hours ago, Yomama20 said:

assets > 100+ C and still working hard at IT?

if so, why?

money  can't decide destiny after all ..

10 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Max 10C undachu 100 C antey kastam, tathalanati asthulu untey inka ikkadaiki enduku vashtaru? 

ala ani emi ledu baa unna ooru bore kotti ikkadiki vache vallu dandiga unnaru... 

It is your wish man your life 

harikrishna son us lo masters chesi oka 10 yrs job chesi india velladu 

Same with muralimohan daughter 

greed ledu bokla ledu 

gvk valla manavaralu okavida columbus lo software job chesta biryani lu curry lu ammiddi from home its their wish 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 2:12 AM, ManOffSteel said:

100 e kadu 200c unna vallu kuda working(I know a couple)  regular jobs. It’s a good thing to be employed & be responsible. Us lo passion mida work chese vallaki money doesn’t matter.