Economic situation today in India

NiranjanGaaru

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

India lo inthey ani cheppataaniki nuvvu post eyyalsina avasaram ledhu.

do better aney andaru adigedhi. nuvvu nee covering.

India lo inthe ani chepedi enduku ? Do better avadu kabatte kada..

The idea of India is completely different..things work differently..

There is an intellectual group that thinks if Modi resigns, things will fall in place..less they fail to understand the fact that change in guard will actually make things worst..

Itla variety manushulu vunde deshame, India antaru..

Western standards tho compare chesi India la workout avutadi ani inkondaru anukuntaru..

In reality, things work differently..unlike what you guys demand.

nuvvu evadiki support chesthey evadiki origedhi em ledhu..

facts maatladu.. malli neeku deggara facts ledhu ani cover cheskotaaniki muft mein free advice ... lol.

nuvvu ekanga Modi dhi 24/7 seekina no farak, if you actually make a smart argument.

Sorry, smart arguements are not for me. 

I see realistic arguements...and when I argue, I don't quote people like you guys does..I only quote situations.

come on halwa, make a smart argument..

numbers don't matter.. --- lol idiot. you couldn't even stand couple back and forth on this, without giving me free gyan about 'reality', because you obviously run out of things to expand on.

There's not a single convo in this entire db's existence that I've sit and wondered.. wow.. halwa has a point.

but nuvvu inka tiruguthunnav. ninnu evaru 10gatla.

naaku chetha kaavatla 10gataaniki. because I'm too polite and nice.

5 minutes ago, modi_bhakth said:

BleakEmbellishedBluegill-max-1mb.gif

beram business anna maata

Paisal tini pani chesetollu beram muchata chestaru..like you guys..

nenu avasaraniki, avakashaniki susukuni jump kodutha..mana degara beram business ille..

Except CBN/TDP..i'm open to every ideology..

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Sorry, smart arguements are not for me. 

I see realistic arguements...and when I argue, I don't quote people like you guys does..I only quote situations.

what you are making are not called arguments.. they are called pronouncements..

and since you shift your own pronouncements every 10mins, its imossible to make you stick to one

then on top you give gyan to me. lol.

come on halwa, make a smart argument..

numbers don't matter.. --- lol idiot. you couldn't even stand couple back and forth on this, without giving me free gyan about 'reality', because you obviously run out of things to expand on.

There's not a single convo in this entire db's existence that I've sit and wondered.. wow.. halwa has a point.

but nuvvu inka tiruguthunnav. ninnu evaru 10gatla.

naaku chetha kaavatla 10gataaniki. because I'm too polite and nice.

I still say, numbers are something you cannot depend upon in INdia.

Those numbers are fudged, they do not depict the ground scenario. Look, I'm criticizing the government here. The way numbers are populated is like sh!t.

Trust me dude, let the state governments take a call on whom to vaccinate and how to vaccinate. They will be very good, lets exclude numbers and central government from this process.

2 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

nenu avasaraniki, avakashaniki susukuni jump kodutha..mana degara beram business ille..

adhey nenu eppudo adigina, entha sampaayinchav ani..

intha telivi talent unnodu kaneesam $100m anna earn cheyyali, lekunte mana India kay siggu chetu.

4 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Fun question

nenu ee party ee cheppu?

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Those numbers are fudged, they do not depict the ground scenario. Look, I'm criticizing the government here. The way numbers are populated is like sh!t.

Trust me dude, let the state governments take a call on whom to vaccinate and how to vaccinate. They will be very good, lets exclude numbers and central government from this process.

That's not the argument. malli you are just pretending like you are reaching out to me, when in fact you are repeating the same sh1t.

State govts are not gonna have enough vaccines to innoculate people. The only way to handle this well is to understand where to vaccinate first.

its not vaccinate poor first on war footing etc. that kind of strategy doesn't work.

anyway I don't want to argue with you. its impossible to..

just pls don't give me advice. the only reason I still post here is because people with half my IQ give me advice. let me go out of this db, and stop irritating me.

4 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

just stop referring to me on the sly. when you have nothing to offer in a conversation, its just the d1ck thing to do.

nenu ninnu 1000 boothulu thittina thakkuvey compared to the dishonest hackery you indulge in, and then drag me into it.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what you are making are not called arguments.. they are called pronouncements..

and since you shift your own pronouncements every 10mins, its imossible to make you stick to one

then on top you give gyan to me. lol.

Hehe, Look at your arguments first.

You have no sense to understand my opinions because you are blinded by your policy of anti-BJP. 

I'm not like you, I'm open to any philosophy, any ideology including communist and majlis...So naturally I'm not obliged to take any stand or stick to any opinion.

I respond to the situation and my opinions are based on the situation, I'm not dedicated to an ideology.

6 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

yeah.. everything is fudged.. and only you have the divya drishti to know the ground reality..

and nothing can work..

and yet, people should forget the past and talk about solutions moving forward.

except those solutions, you are going to mock because of some great insight you have into the working of India.

lol. you talk like a fcuking joker.

If that's not the strategy, what is? just let people walk into a get vaccinated? asshole.. that's what the govt has been doing since March. why do you think so many people caught the virus?

2 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Hehe, Look at your arguments first.

You have no sense to understand my opinions because you are blinded by your policy of anti-BJP. 

I'm not like you, I'm open to any philosophy, any ideology including communist and majlis...So naturally I'm not obliged to take any stand or stick to any opinion.

I respond to the situation and my opinions are based on the situation, I'm not dedicated to an ideology.

what's there to look, after you yourself admit that you change your facts every 10mins. lol.

just stop giving gyan dude. and mentioning me on the sly.