America lo adangulu hair cut yenti sami

anna_eyyi

Nen ochina kottalo maa university daggara oka russian barber hair cutting salon undedi. Vaadi wife almost super model laga undedi russian lady, ametho cutting cheyinchukodam kosam students queue katte vallu

• Haha 1

these ladies goes to the college and take the course, gets certified and then work for hair cuts. 

India bunch of those male hair cutters, what kind of school they been to ? what kind of certification do they have ?

Also why this gender inequality, women are same as men, they have equal employment opportunity as well, they can work wherever they want, 

Ina india lo kooda i saw lady bus conductors, government jobs lo lot of women work, 

Mee friend asalu educated ye na ? seems like he is well in a frog kinda guy... tell him to wake the fuak up dude :)

Have a nice day :)

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

these ladies goes to the college and take the course, gets certified and then work for hair cuts. 

India bunch of those male hair cutters, what kind of school they been to ? what kind of certification do they have ?

Also why this gender inequality, women are same as men, they have equal employment opportunity as well, they can work wherever they want, 

Ina india lo kooda i saw lady bus conductors, government jobs lo lot of women work, 

Mee friend asalu educated ye na ? seems like he is well in a frog kinda guy... tell him to wake the fuak up dude :)

Have a nice day :)

for first part, degree doesn't matter.. some learn through formal education, some learn through practice.. degrees are a scam..

second part, I completely agree.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MRI said:

for first part, degree doesn't matter.. some learn through formal education, some learn through practice.. degrees are a scam..

they need a high school diploma or GED from a cosmetology school. They graduate normally in around 9 months, my hair stylist is a graduate from cosmetology school, she do a great job. :) 

25 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

they need a high school diploma or GED from a cosmetology school. They graduate normally in around 9 months, my hair stylist is a graduate from cosmetology school, she do a great job. :) 

did you get what I was trying to say? degree shouldn't matter.

44 minutes ago, MRI said:

Hairloss aitunapudu ee uncles and aunties a... Certified trichologist/cosmetologist near me ani Google search chestaru. 

Why generalize bruh, we don't see womem doing this work in India.

It's a genuine question for a newcomer,antha maatrinike equal rights, bongu anukunta enduku akkarleni classlu.

You can simply say, most hairstylists here are womem, and get used to it.

• Upvote 1