Not the time to fight within Indians.... support the PM

Raven_Rayes

Ide vishayam last 10 days nundi cheptunna...blame game will not help anyone but will only create further panic and lead to much more trouble...

This is not the time to start opportunistic politics. 

Of course there are always vested interests around us who try to initiate the blame game, we need to identify them and instead of indulging in blame game along with them, let’s just think about shifting the blame game aside for few weeks. 

Ie rajakeeyam epudu vundede kada, oka few weeks opika pattandi, we will call for resign ..let’s go for fresh elections and elect better leaders with the hope of making things better than they are now...kani, ok few weeks agandi..

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

and work out the differences later ani cheppey vaallu..

I know it sounds polite, but you are just sleazy mfs, seeped in privilege.

too many people are trying too hard to shift the narrative away from Modi. sick people.

nee lanti communist la ki ala aithe ela ani tension kada :giggle:

be honest, you dont care for people all you care about is your agenda and ideology.. ekkuva expect chesthunna kada 

6 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

simple bro oka analogy chepta.....ne vallu evaraina hospital lo unnappudu, care sarigga teeskovatledu condition serious avutondi ani telisinappudu, will you keep your loved one there and take up a fight/blame against the doctors/hospital, or will you first shift them to another hospital make sure they are safe and then do what you need to do, if someone asks you to take your loved ones to another hospital first, how can you even for a moment think they are supporting the doctor/hospital?

support the PM ane daniki, assuming there is no other hospital/doctor for your loved one, what will you do, you will keep all your differences aside, doctor garu meeku em kavali, please ma vallu bathakali ani we plead, until our people are out of danger, then blame them for what they did.

COVID situation kooda anthe, govt decisions valle undi undochu current situation, but ikkada kurchuni 10 minutes govt ni titte badulu, use those 10 minutes to call a couple of doctors to get a bed for someone who is really sick in your neighborhood/home or city ani cheptanu anthe.

naa vaallu hospital lo unnappudu, nenu erri pappa laaga db lo koorchoni help adaganu. nuvvu alaa chestaava enti?

call couple of doctors for what? asshole, that is the problem with India.. prathi odu vaadi connection use cheyyali anukuntaadu. Ippudu upper middle class people, and even doctor families kay beds dorakatla konni chotala.

I have close to dozen doctors in my family. I won't call even a single one for help.  Its the kind of sick culture you casually want others to do to save few lives... No, I disagree with that in principle.

6 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ide vishayam last 10 days nundi cheptunna...blame game will not help anyone but will only create further panic and lead to much more trouble...

This is not the time to start opportunistic politics. 

Of course there are always vested interests around us who try to initiate the blame game, we need to identify them and instead of indulging in blame game along with them, let’s just think about shifting the blame game aside for few weeks. 

Ie rajakeeyam epudu vundede kada, oka few weeks opika pattandi, we will call for resign ..let’s go for fresh elections and elect better leaders with the hope of making things better than they are now...kani, ok few weeks agandi..

yeah defending the govt is going to help a lot of people. lol.  dumbfcuk.

9 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

as much as bhakts are trying to save their vote bank, you are also doing same thing by targeting to damage his vote bank, basigga mee iddariki peddha difference ledu, ipudu politics gurchi thakkuva maatlaaddam manchidi

avunu, nee lanti racist yedhavale pakkollaki neethulu cheppali.

8 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

nee lanti communist la ki ala aithe ela ani tension kada :giggle:

be honest, you dont care for people all you care about is your agenda and ideology.. ekkuva expect chesthunna kada 

how does it matter if I care or don't.. are you like 5yrs old?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah defending the govt is going to help a lot of people. lol.  dumbfcuk.

Will the blame game help then ? Lol dumbfcuk

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how does it matter if I care or don't.. are you like 5yrs old?

ikkada edo people's representative laaga.. nee opinions ni facts laaga cheppi cheppi chasthunnav kada, evvaru patinchukoka poyina.. nenu entha old aithe neeku enduku ? nee mental age andariki thelusthundi le :giggle:

5 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

yes. duh!!! increasing pressure on the govt through public opinion helps. In fact it is the only thing that forces govts to act before its too late. Not defending govt like a fcuking slave.

I won't post a single thread or post attacdking the govt, if you don't post defending it. you lack even the basic amount of shame and run to defend govt with mindless drivel.

I have no need to post on low grade sh1t like this. This is an unimportant matter to me. I won't ever catch covid (you'll know if you know how I live)... and my mom has around 10 doctors and owners of 2 hospitals around her. I don't really about anyone else in the world.

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

ikkada edo people's representative laaga.. nee opinions ni facts laaga cheppi cheppi chasthunnav kada, evvaru patinchukoka poyina.. nenu entha old aithe neeku enduku ? nee mental age andariki thelusthundi le :giggle:

andaru evaru? ee db lo antha brainless pakodi lu. enni saarlu cheppaali neeku.

6 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

I am here to mock this db people. middle class upper caste disgusting fcuks like you.

I really have no interest in covid. I haven't to this day, even tried to read about it. Its that inconsequential to me.

if you think mocking NRIs for their contribution to pm cares is criticizing the govt, you need to get your head checked. lol.

I post here for so long, and people here still think I'm against Modi..

no idiots.. I am posting against you guys. Modi is just the stick I use to beat you with. lol.

I have great hate for most people in this db.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. duh!!! increasing pressure on the govt through public opinion helps. In fact it is the only thing that forces govts to act before its too late. Not defending govt like a fcuking slave.

I won't post a single thread or post attacdking the govt, if you don't post defending it. you lack even the basic amount of shame and run to defend govt with mindless drivel.

I have no need to post on low grade sh1t like this. This is an unimportant matter to me. I won't ever catch covid (you'll know if you know how I live)... and my mom has around 10 doctors and owners of 2 hospitals around her. I don't really about anyone else in the world.

You can't be any better dumbfcuk than this.

You just need a reason to rant..and the situation is all time classic reason.

When you don't care about anything or anyone, this is what it happens. the only thing left is to rant and rant and make things worse.

Increasing such pressure, few heads at top level might feel the heat but the actual pressure has to be borne by the actual people who are working hard to improve the situation at ground level.

Show some respect for the people who are working hard to improve the situation dumbfcuk.

I don't know where you pick up your theories from..Like I said, no one needs to mislead you anymore, you are lost already.

India a disgusting country with no formal institutions that work impartially or even try to..

its all about who knows who..

even in this crisis, people want you to help others using your connections.. and stop blaming the govt.

how dumb are these people who ask for it?

rotten society.

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

You can't be any better dumbfcuk than this.

You just need a reason to rant..and the situation is all time classic reason.

When you don't care about anything or anyone, this is what it happens. the only thing left is to rant and rant and make things worse.

as if you care, asshole.

I only care to shut you up. I've said as much in the previous post. repeating what I said, and trying to make me feel guilty for caring about myself is just you being a jealous little fcuk about the kind of privileged life I enjoy.