Not the time to fight within Indians.... support the PM

Raven_Rayes

5 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Increasing such pressure, few heads at top level might feel the heat but the actual pressure has to be borne by the actual people who are working hard to improve the situation at ground level.

Show some respect for the people who are working hard to improve the situation dumbfcuk.

what is this nonsense? lol.

go speak to a doctor, fcukface.. naakante ekkuva thidtaru govt ni. brainless slave.

5 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

You can't be any better dumbfcuk than this.

You just need a reason to rant..and the situation is all time classic reason.

When you don't care about anything or anyone, this is what it happens. the only thing left is to rant and rant and make things worse.

Increasing such pressure, few heads at top level might feel the heat but the actual pressure has to be borne by the actual people who are working hard to improve the situation at ground level.

Show some respect for the people who are working hard to improve the situation dumbfcuk.

I don't know where you pick up your theories from..Like I said, no one needs to mislead you anymore, you are lost already.

actual people are already working hard. Akkada direction icche leaders leru. Do you know any actual people and how they work - dora saab.

7 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

I don't know where you pick up your theories from..Like I said, no one needs to mislead you anymore, you are lost already.

you are the idiot who claims to be some kind of finance expert, and yet couldn't spot the bait in pmcares thread.

all that pragmatism you pretend you have is just you being a clueless fcuk and trying to run with whatever you got.

you are in no position to mock others, dumbfcuk.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are the idiot who claims to be some kind of finance expert, and yet couldn't spot the bait in pmcares thread.

all that pragmatism you pretend you have is just you being a clueless fcuk and trying to run with whatever you got.

you are in no position to mock others, dumbfcuk.

When your argument gets busted, you are clever enough to call it as a "bait"

dumbfcuk for a reason.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

actual people are already working hard. Akkada direction icche leaders leru. Do you know any actual people and how they work - dora saab.

Desha bashalandu telugu lessa..!!!

enjoy the day.

40 mandi not a good thing to blame anyone in this scenario, do what you can do to help in these times or shut the f up ani cheptunte ardham cheskokunda vaadiche vallaki enni cheppina waste.

ma friend okadu unnadu, vaditoh matladithe ela unnaru enti ani matladadham ani, he starts talking with boothulu against china, matladithe ide maata chinki lanjakodukulu ani, avunu correct ee kani adi matlade time aa, ninnu support cheste vadni support cheyali, nuvvu vadni support chestava. Let us all do a march against china/our govt. and die on the roads? If you cannot live without blaming, please shift the blame to whoever created this virus in the first place or the first humans to travel to India with the virus.  

8 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

When your argument gets busted, you are clever enough to call it as a "bait"

dumbfcuk for a reason.

keep making bs claims. I don't give a fcuk.

if you stop posting sh1t supporting govt.. I'll stop posting a single critique of the govt. simple. Its upto disgusting fcuks like you. Not me.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

keep making bs claims. I don't give a fcuk.

if you stop posting sh1t supporting govt.. I'll stop posting a single critique of the govt. simple. Its upto disgusting fcuks like you. Not me.

Like wise..

26 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

andaru evaru? ee db lo antha brainless pakodi lu. enni saarlu cheppaali neeku.

ade cheppa kada.. pichodu prapancham antha pichollatho nindi poyindi anukuntadu ani :giggle:

4 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

40 mandi not a good thing to blame anyone in this scenario, do what you can do to help in these times or shut the f up ani cheptunte ardham cheskokunda vaadiche vallaki enni cheppina waste.

ma friend okadu unnadu, vaditoh matladithe ela unnaru enti ani matladadham ani, he starts talking with boothulu against china, matladithe ide maata chinki lanjakodukulu ani, avunu correct ee kani adi matlade time aa, ninnu support cheste vadni support cheyali, nuvvu vadni support chestava. Let us all do a march against china/our govt. and die on the roads? If you cannot live without blaming, please shift the blame to whoever created this virus in the first place or the first humans to travel to India with the virus.  

cheppina kadha.. aa help edho nuvvu chey lavda. typical Indian. emi cheyyakunda nay edho chesesinattu build up isthu undatam. whatever help you do, you are doing it at the cost of another person. minimum idhi kooda telidu Indian munda kodukalaki.. neethulu cheppataaniki vastharu.

mee friend nee laaga nay paniki raani sannasi laaga unnadu.. correct ga saripoyadu neeku.

nenu aithey alanti brainles pakodi laki phone cheyyanu. I have standards.

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

ade cheppa kada.. pichodu prapancham antha pichollatho nindi poyindi anukuntadu ani :giggle:

pichodu undedhi pichhaspathri ani telikunda kooda untadu. lol. nuvvu undedhi pichaaspathri lo.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha..."har har" anukuntu a pakkaki po

vaadu edho neethulu cheppataaniki trying paapam. vaadiki set kaavatla.