To all october 485 filers

csrcsr

What is this meaning? I don't have to renew h1b (for me expire aug 2022) 

Ead not received yet, so what would be my legal status until I receive ead? 

Seems like some good news, Thanks in advance

7 hours ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr  ac21meeda 60 day grace period lanti limitations unnaya like in h1 worst case scenario lo

no such thing. 

Most people tell you should be on continuous payroll until GC

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Emi ledu bro alpa santosham 

In case layoff emina ayina company change aina you are protected by ac21

So layoff aithe how AC21 Helps koncham explain chey

7 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

So layoff aithe how AC21 Helps koncham explain chey

layoff ayina or if you move to new job, PERM and I-140 fresh ga apply cheyali new company tho which takes cool 1.5 to 2yrs. i-485 apply chesi 180days pending lo unte you don’t need to start fresh. new company tho 485J form file cheste you are good. ippati daaka nenu 3 times fresh ga chesa and trust me, it is not fun so big relief.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bayarea said:

layoff ayina or if you move to new job, PERM and I-140 fresh ga apply cheyali new company tho which takes cool 1.5 to 2yrs. i-485 apply chesi 180days pending lo unte you don’t need to start fresh. new company tho 485J form file cheste you are good. ippati daaka nenu 3 times fresh ga chesa and trust me, it is not fun so big relief.

485J submit chesta Chala or do we get any approval notice for 485j ?

3 minutes ago, familyman said:

approval notice emi undadu afaik. nee I-485 adjudication ki vachinapudu he will compare job duties in original i-485J and new one and they should match 50% or more.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

vaadi dash I didn't receive any notice or status update

status update lu nee lanti cases ki cheyatledu most of the time.. and I765 ki notices pampatledu recently.. these are signs of good news.. neeku combo card within 45days vasstundi choodu.. saying this with the experiences I am seeing.. 

@MiryalgudaMaruthiRao @csrcsr

33 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

no such thing. 

dont think it is so strict on EAD bro.This is what I found in telegram group "I know couple of folks who applied for 485 IN 2012 that recently got greened,lost their jobs in following years.They used it to go to India to be with their family for a few months(3-6 months be precise),came back found job on EAD and got greened without issues

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, MRI said:

status update lu nee lanti cases ki cheyatledu most of the time.. and I765 ki notices pampatledu recently.. these are signs of good news.. neeku combo card within 45days vasstundi choodu.. saying this with the experiences I am seeing.. 

@MiryalgudaMaruthiRao @csrcsr

Thanks bro

26 minutes ago, familyman said:

No bro just intimation no need of reciept and it's not a pre step nuvu join ayaka kuda pampina ok it's just to save you in case your 140 is revoked officer knows knows you are in similar role

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, bayarea said:

Quick question.Lets say my date becomes current after 5 years and I moved to a new employer different from the one with whom I filed my I485 with.How will I get the green card.Will it be mailed to my postal address?Any thing tied to the old employer?

2 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Quick question.Lets say my date becomes current after 5 years and I moved to a new employer different from the one with whom I filed my I485 with.How will I get the green card.Will it be mailed to my postal address?Any thing tied to the old employer?

Your home address ki vastadi bro if you change address in-between you file ar11 

Just in case for full-timeers who have big lawfirms bal , fragomen etc emina doubt unte clarification techukoni a 485j submit chesinpaudu g28 review cheyochu anukunta so all communication is sent to you AFAIK

Old employer 140 approve aithe chalu anukuhta bro nothing ,

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

no such thing. 

Yaa official we have to be in continuous employment bro don't know how it works ipdu 2010 la unalu 11 years ekado akada mange chesi ubtaru desi employer no patukoni