Modi ‘Super Spreader’ Of Covid-19: Indian Medical Association

Anta Assamey

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

all india

Emergency ante usually president Rule aey kada . But there isn’t anything like health emergency . So not possible apparently. 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Emergency ante usually president Rule aey kada . But there isn’t anything like health emergency . So not possible apparently. 

How Indira Gandhi did it?

1 minute ago, Zindagi247 said:

Next time kuda NDA is going to form the Govt. em ekkuntaro ekkondi.

I recommend not voting at all if it is again modi vs pappu. Let the elections fail as a sign of protest.

Just now, Iriswest said:

I recommend not voting at all if it is again modi vs pappu. Let the elections fail as a sign of protest.

NDA vs INC kakunda there will be other independent contestants too. Vote for them. But don't waste your vote by not voting.

Just now, Zindagi247 said:

NDA vs INC kakunda there will be other independent contestants too. Vote for them. But don't waste your vote by not voting.

Ekkadunnaru ayya. Akkadokallu akkadokallu kalisi mahagathbandhan antaru. Adi ivalo repo koolipoye type untadi. Politicians should know that they have ti chnage their stance and approach right now. INC lo family politics etteste, I am open to giving them a chance.

6 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

Next time kuda NDA is going to form the Govt. em ekkuntaro ekkondi.

All you concerned about who is farming govt in the middle of crisis

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Ekkadunnaru ayya. Akkadokallu akkadokallu kalisi mahagathbandhan antaru. Adi ivalo repo koolipoye type untadi. Politicians should know that they have ti chnage their stance and approach right now. INC lo family politics etteste, I am open to giving them a chance.

No you are not

you are bhakth wearing neutral mask

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, modi_bhakth said:

All you concerned about who is farming govt in the middle of crisis

Concerned because they are doing only criticism and that wont help solve the crisis...they aren't doing any productive work and helping people in need but rather just causing them more panic.

1 minute ago, modi_bhakth said:

No you are not

you are bhakth wearing neutral mask

I am not a bhakth even in my wildest dreams. But I expected Modi to stand up to Vajpayee’s stature. He failed by many standards. I have no more hopes on him.