Chinese virus ani chepparu, ippudu Indian virus avuddi

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Indian strain avutundi kani how Indian virus ? Memu oppukom. 

that's how propaganda works.

Indaaka oka genius, Spanish flu originated in Spain annadu choosaava.. 100yrs taravatha, internet lo basic info unna kooda inka Spanish lo originate ayyindi antunnaru choosava same type.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Manalni manam poduchukovadam dhairyam.... Vere vallani podiche dhairam 0.00001% ppl ki undi... 

Patriotism anedhi konchem kooda pechaledhu manalo... 

patriotism aa bokka.  nuvvu chinese virus aney racist term ni spread cheyyatam lo enthusiasm choopisthey, repu adhi tiriginappudu ninney kodthadhi.

simple logic. so chinese virus anatam maanu. anthe.

1 hour ago, Sputnik said:

India andarki vaccine pampadaniki ready ayyake this happened 

someone doesn’t want to end this pandemic may be. Who is benefiting from the whole situation?

indian drug manufacturers and Modi. manuf by fleecing their own people, Modi by playing himself up as god.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Choosko my dear @Sputnik

Ee sentiment spread avvatam chaala deggar lo undhi.

Whole world coming to help India because they don't want it to spread to their nations.

CHINKI gaaaallu ninnu vango betti minguthaaru credit kotteyaalani chooosthe , after a long time reliable product okati vachindil copycat country nunchi, deeni credit kooda vaallaku ivvaka pothe feel avuthaaru,  

Just now, kingcasanova said:

CHINKI gaaaallu ninnu vango betti minguthaaru credit kotteyaalani chooosthe , after a long time reliable product okati vachindil copycat country nunchi, deeni credit kooda vaallaku ivvaka pothe feel avuthaaru,  

They don't care. Chinese americans are being targeted on streets for this. Stupid Indians are also repeating this bs.

repu Indians target avtaru easy ga..

just breitbart, inka konni right wing sites oka 2-3 months propaganda chesasrante chaalu.. it can happen if restrictions come intoi place again because of a new strain. they'll simply say it's from India, whether its true or not.

right wing (both in India and in the world) thrive on such hateful conspiracy theories. neeku teliyanadhi kaadhu. you are a right wing hate monger too kadha.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

They don't care. Chinese americans are being targeted on streets for this. Stupid Indians are also repeating this bs.

repu Indians target avtaru easy ga..

just breitbart, inka konni right wing sites oka 2-3 months propaganda chesasrante chaalu.. it can happen if restrictions come intoi place again because of a new strain. they'll simply say it's from India, whether its true or not.

right wing (both in India and in the world) thrive on such hateful conspiracy theories. neeku teliyanadhi kaadhu. you are a right wing hate monger too kadha.

don't think with so much narrow mind, mottham picture black and white lo choodaali ani try cheyyaku, there are hell lot of people whom you cant fix either in commies box or rightwing box, just because these two forces are ruling the world, there are individuals with their own opinions too, I have the guts to fuk both right wing and commie when I see they are at wrong end, I am not a slave like you to ideology, 

don't think with so much narrow mind, mottham picture black and white lo choodaali ani try cheyyaku, there are hell lot of people whom you cant fix either in commies box or rightwing box, just because these two forces are ruling the world, there are individuals with their own opinions too, I have the guts to fuk both right wing and commie when I see they are at wrong end, I am not a slave like you to ideology, 

nee bochhu le. when did I support commies? its only in your head. I said right wing hate mongers exist in the US in huge numbers, and they can control the conversation atleast on the margins.

and that Indians playing along with the racist term 'chinese virus' can blow back at them hard.

You are a hate monger as far as I know. I don't really obsessively follow what you post beyond the sh1t you post at me. if you think I'm commie, you have no idea what a commie is.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nee bochhu le. when did I support commies? its only in your head. I said right wing hate mongers exist in the US in huge numbers, and they can control the conversation atleast on the margins.

and that Indians playing along with the racist term 'chinese virus' can blow back at them hard.

You are a hate monger as far as I know. I don't really obsessively follow what you post beyond the sh1t you post at me. if you think I'm commie, you have no idea what a commie is.

vachchi perrukko naaa bocchu ni antha gaa nachithe, you are wearing a mask, hating right wing more than the commies and calling yourself neutral, such a looser. intha digajaaaripoyaarentra meee batch, signal daggara chappatlu motte batchkannaaa inkaa ghorangaa thayyaarayyaarentra. oka scheme pettukondi, pedda network ne maintain chestunnaaaru ga, North Korea Kelli training teeesukondi, Indians Chinese virus antaaaro wuhan virus antaaaro vaallishtam, ante Indians Chinese virus anagaaane vaaallu right wing ayipothaaraa? ayinaa china vaallaku 10ngithe neeeku noppi puduthondi enti? chaalaa thedaga unnaaav ra ray nuvvu

vachchi perrukko naaa bocchu ni antha gaa nachithe, you are wearing a mask, hating right wing more than the commies and calling yourself neutral, such a looser. intha digajaaaripoyaarentra meee batch, signal daggara chappatlu motte batchkannaaa inkaa ghorangaa thayyaarayyaarentra. oka scheme pettukondi, pedda network ne maintain chestunnaaaru ga, North Korea Kelli training teeesukondi, Indians Chinese virus antaaaro wuhan virus antaaaro vaallishtam, ante Indians Chinese virus anagaaane vaaallu right wing ayipothaaraa? ayinaa china vaallaku 10ngithe neeeku noppi puduthondi enti? chaalaa thedaga unnaaav ra ray nuvvu

lol. ninnu kooda 10gaali racist lu ani korukunta aithe.. good luck.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. ninnu kooda 10gaali racist lu ani korukunta aithe.. good luck.

10nge vaallu chinki porilu gaaani, paaki figures gaaani undelaaa choodu, broker my son

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

patriotism aa bokka.  nuvvu chinese virus aney racist term ni spread cheyyatam lo enthusiasm choopisthey, repu adhi tiriginappudu ninney kodthadhi.

WHO hypocrisy Ni ayithe niku telidhu....

Based on the origin place name, they name the virus.... 

Corona virus first they called as Wuhan virus... Later hypocrisy entered..

As I told you... Manalni manam poduchukovadam apandi man... 

16 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It won't be so funny if right wing media catches wind of it, and spreads mass panic. And Indians are beaten on the street.

Nuvvu, nee family, nee children including new borns will soon die of Covid for celebrating the deaths of others!

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

spanish flu?