Please suggest dallas area reliable Realtor

ForEverJava

Can someone suggest good Dallas area realtors? i need to work with a good one who can help with bid and somehow get a home faster.. moving there with temp accomodation for 3 months i need to move in and settle into home before September..

i know realestate market is hot there but with cash offer and local lender and faster closing  and with better strategy ppl are able to grab the houses in bidding.. so just need a good strong real estate agent who have good grip in Mckinney, Coppell, Plano, Frisco, Allen, Prosper , Celina and Richardson.

This is not  post for troll please understand and chime in only with useful information thats my kind request all the db members.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Can someone suggest good Dallas area realtors? i need to work with a good one who can help with bid and somehow get a home faster.. moving there with temp accomodation for 3 months i need to move in and settle into home before September..

i know realestate market is hot there but with cash offer and local lender and faster closing  and with better strategy ppl are able to grab the houses in bidding.. so just need a good strong real estate agent who have good grip in Mckinney, Coppell, Plano, Frisco, Allen, Prosper , Celina and Richardson.

This is not  post for troll please understand and chime in only with useful information thats my kind request all the db members.

Thanks!

Ekkadinundi move avthunnav ? Motham cash petti konalanukuntunnava illu? 
Dallas lo check Frisco , Plano, Prosper , Allen, McKinney areas 

Hot areas are Frisco and Prosper so far along with Little Elm 

2 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Ekkadinundi move avthunnav ? Motham cash petti konalanukuntunnava illu? 
Dallas lo check Frisco , Plano, Prosper , Allen, McKinney areas 

Hot areas are Frisco and Prosper so far along with Little Elm 

Moving from midwest trying cash offers only in the same areas but my budget is only 350k but not getting enough homes in that range..also all homes thats coming in market at going above 50k itself not sure if its worth of paying it that much and may be resale hard.. already our realtor told market seeing some pullback there in last few days.

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Thanks!

I am realtor in Texas 

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Dallas lo nuvvu intha desperate ani thelisthe. They will screw you over. Already artificial demand ni inko 2 levels penchutharuuu

Today realtor told market pullback started ..not as many showinga n offers as last few weeks she told..as she is also seller agent for other homes..so i am like wait n watch but at the same if possible get a home by september ..also dont want overpay ..only look at comps in last year or two also hoa and also per sft cost and based on school ratings i am moving forward..

Just now, ForEverJava said:

Today realtor told market pullback started ..not as many showinga n offers as last few weeks she told..as she is also seller agent for other homes..so i am wait n watch but at the same if possible get a home by september ..also dont want overpay ..only look at comps in last year or two also hoa and also per sft cost and based on school ratings i ma moving forward..

Dallas lo east facing thappa others easy ni @manadonga Antundeee. Talk to the desi localites.  

23 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Dallas lo east facing thappa others easy ni @manadonga Antundeee. Talk to the desi localites.  

This is not  some weekend fun topic for singles like u bro..i am struggling middle class person with children who need to make the ends meet for family ..so if u cant advice or does not have info please step aside..

6 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Thanks!

go with any  American realtor. 
desi realtor like ram/srini, they work for builder. You may get no cash back but they will try aggressively.

if you have vaastu preference your options will be narrowed. 

Frisco and Prosper are in full demand.
Whats your budget?

2 minutes ago, Koushik_ said:

desi realtor like ram/srini, they work for builder. You may get no cash back but they will try aggressively.

Whats your budget?

3 minutes ago, Koushik_ said:

Whats your budget?

My budget is between 300k to 350k max..

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

My budget is between 300k to 350k max..

350k ki cash offer aina kashtam. Ppl just have too much money on hand. All the best.