Travel ban

Jombo0108

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

Chana late.... one month munde chesi vundalsindi 

Looks like month 2 month base review chesta ru ani vndi memo lo. To keep it or revert it back 

22 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Looks like month 2 month base review chesta ru ani vndi memo lo. To keep it or revert it back 

Hi bro, what’s up - mrng ping chesaav ?? All good aa ?

1 hour ago, Jombo0108 said:

Idi ekkada vndi ?

53 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Hey bro all good. Vaccination em teskunaru??

Pfizer - Megasite vundhi Chudu metlife stadium lo near to you. Let me know if u need any details for appointments, will send you the link. 

NJ expo conventional centre, Edison lo ayithe Pfizer isthunnaaru & no crowd when I went there, all done in 15 mins. Weekday theesuko kudhirithey. 

18 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Pfizer - Megasite vundhi Chudu metlife stadium lo near to you. Let me know if u need any details for appointments, will send you the link. 

NJ expo conventional centre, Edison lo ayithe Pfizer isthunnaaru & no crowd when I went there, all done in 15 mins. Weekday theesuko kudhirithey. 

Thanks bro 

2 hours ago, Jombo0108 said:

I read it as every 30 days they will review it....33mtnj.gif

Sec. 4.  Termination.  This proclamation shall remain in effect until terminated by the President.  The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall, as circumstances warrant and no more than 30 days after the date of this proclamation and by the final day of each calendar month thereafter, recommend whether the President should continue, modify, or terminate this proclamation.