The real rss worker ..salute

kakatiya

85-year-old vacates hospital bed for 40-year-old patient, dies at home

The 85-year-old went against the medical advice of his doctors and voluntarily walked out of the hospital for a young patient, as per his family. "I have lived my life. Saving the life of a young man is more important," he reportedly told doctors.

85-year-old man who voluntarily walked out of a Nagpur hospital for a young patient died at his home on Tuesday. Narayan Dabhalkar, a Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) member, was admitted to Indira Gandhi government hospital in Nagpur after he tested positive for Covid-19.

Despite dipping oxygen levels, Narayan Dabhalkar went against the medical advice of his doctors and opted for a discharge after he saw a woman pleading to get her 40-year-old husband admitted to the hospital.

The 85-year-old reportedly told the doctors, “I am 85. I have lived my life. Saving the life of a young man is more important. Their children are young...please give my bed to them.”

26 minutes ago, Fish said:

Fake news ani annaru when it came couple of days back 

i dont think so.

but this was heavily fwded and carried out in various alternate media's