First time chala bhayam ga undi.....

JANASENA

6 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

naa passport citizenship interview appudu teesesukunnaru, malli naaku mail cheyyala, I don't have my indian pp right now nenem cheyyali? 

neeku pp leda? mari etla pota ankunnav? apply chey premium la

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Don't go man, don't put your wife and kids at risk. careful ga undu ani cheppatam thappa yem cheyalem ippudu, ask them to get vaccine asap if they haven't got already

Parents emayina pellam matram safe vundali antav

2 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

naa passport citizenship interview appudu teesesukunnaru, malli naaku mail cheyyala, I don't have my indian pp right now nenem cheyyali? 

Indian Passport is not property of US. Asalu first of all vallu enduku teesukunnaru? Any idea?

Below are the steps to get your OCI:

1. Get you US passport (It takes time. Expedite chesthe, you may get in a month).

2. Apply for renunciation (You need to turn in your Indian Passport. They will return it back to you by stamping it "Cancelled")

3. Apply for OCI (It take atleast 3 months. You need to provide ytour renunciation certificate.

Earlier, while CKGS was handling applications, there used be a concurrent process to apply for Renunciation and OCI at the same time. I dont see the option with VFS taking CKGS place (May be i am unable to find the inforation related to it)

23 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

This does not add up, never heard of immigration officer taking foreign country passport during interview. US does not have any restrictions on dual citizenship and technically one is not a US citizen until oath is done. Could it be they took your passport for identity verification during interview and forgot to give back?, check with USCIS office where you did your interview.

You have to have Indian citizenship renunciation certificate  to get any type of visa to India. Please check with consulate on what to do if Indian passport is missing, here is a link which tells what documents are required in case passport is missing https://www.cgisf.gov.in/page/FAQs-R/. hope you have digital copy of your Indian passport

In current situation you have only one option that is OCI, tourism visas are not yet open. So apply for renunciation and OCI

Good luck

4 hours ago, JANASENA said:

no one is reporting that they have covid, they are staying indoors. last night okathaniki serious ayyi he passed away. 

Almost 90% cases are not reported....maa colony lo full covid but officially no one has covid

25 minutes ago, FLraja said:

Parents emayina pellam matram safe vundali antav

Kids kuda annaga..adi kanapadaleda. Ithaniki yemaina aythe who will take care of the kids? Akladiki velthe he cannot stop from what's going to happen

maa colony lo almost everyother house has a covid patient, maa intiedurrukunda oka intlo kooda pakindi. I'm helplessly sitting over here. I want to visit my family now. what visa should I apply now to get it fast so I can atleast plan in next 2 months. Pls advice, not able to concentrate on my work at all. TIA

Naku iythe india nunchi phonr vasthe literally susu padutundi em cheyalo kuda ardam avvadam ledu 2nd dose vaccine kuda doriki savadam ledu

4 hours ago, dewarist said:

If your Indian passport is still valid on paper, you are still technically an "Indian Citizen".

Are you sure about this? India doesn't allow dual citizenship. US citizenship theesukunnappudu Indian embassy ki inform cheyyara?

maa colony lo almost everyother house has a covid patient, maa intiedurrukunda oka intlo kooda pakindi. I'm helplessly sitting over here. I want to visit my family now. what visa should I apply now to get it fast so I can atleast plan in next 2 months. Pls advice, not able to concentrate on my work at all. TIA

baa take care be strong..

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Kids kuda annaga..adi kanapadaleda. Ithaniki yemaina aythe who will take care of the kids? Akladiki velthe he cannot stop from what's going to happen

stop cheyadam kadu akada important, parents ki support ga vundali.vaccine veskunnadu kada inkem bhayam? repu nee pillalu kuda ninnu sudakuntey apudu noppi telustadi

1 hour ago, FLraja said:

stop cheyadam kadu akada important, parents ki support ga vundali.vaccine veskunnadu kada inkem bhayam? repu nee pillalu kuda ninnu sudakuntey apudu noppi telustadi

Vaccine veskunnantha maathrana invincible ani kaadu, india lo unde varant is different. Parents important ye but think about if he gets stuck there, ikkada yevaru untaru support for his family. Sometimes you need to be practical rather than being emotional

Inka mana pillala sangathi vachesarki inka ee jamana lo kuda pillalu sudali ankodam murkhatvam. Let them have their own life, we shouldn't depend on kids