Covid India recovery rate

Rushabhi

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

70s lo recovery rate is not worse agree. But it is worse than in most countries. It is better to stay at home

Agreed! Stay home , unless for emergency needs and go out with mask😷 on

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

BENGALURU: Back in February 2021, Karnataka had touched a recovery rate of 98 per cent, with many districts achieving even 99 per cent. However, with the second wave of the pandemic bringing an exponential rise in Covid-19 cases, as of April 30, the recovery rate has fallen to 73.9 per cent. Though Karnataka is in third position in the country with one of the highest number of total recovered patients, the recovery rate stands much lower than in many states. 

Maharashtra tops the table with the highest number of recovered patients, at 37,99,266, posting a recovery rate of 83.7 per cent, followed by Kerala with 12,61,801 recovered patients and 80.3 per cent recovery rate. Karnataka, with 11,24,909 recovered patients, is at 73.9 per cent.However, other states with fewer total recoveries than Karnataka are faring well in terms of recovery rate -- Tamil Nadu posted 88.9%, Delhi 89.9%, Andhra Pradesh 88.1%, West Bengal 84.9%, Chhattisgarh 82.3%, while Uttar Pradesh has a low recovery rate of 73.6%.

According to experts, with a high number of cases at present, and many reaching severity at a faster stage, and taking time to recover, has reduced the number of recoveries. However, testing and identifying cases at the mild stage can help boost the recovery rate.

Dr Anant Bhan, researcher, Global Health, Bioethics and Health Policy, said, “With more number of people identified and tested and cases increasing, it will take time for these people to recover as Karnataka has been seeing a huge spike in cases. If the spike starts going down and the number of people under treatment reduces, we will see the recovery rate going up.

Recovery rate is bull as it will be much higher than explained above...recent guidelines suggest that for mild cases there is no need to get  RT pcr negative as they will be presumed to be negative if clinically they are fine..don't go with these kind of stats...mortality rate may be mire than 1% and my estimate is it will be around 2%...but recovery rate is much higher...but the way it's spreading is a matter of concern...

32 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Recovery rate is bull as it will be much higher than explained above...recent guidelines suggest that for mild cases there is no need to get  RT pcr negative as they will be presumed to be negative if clinically they are fine..don't go with these kind of stats...mortality rate may be mire than 1% and my estimate is it will be around 2%...but recovery rate is much higher...but the way it's spreading is a matter of concern...

Guys The 2nd wave is detectable with RT-PCR. Only found with ct scan

1 hour ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

If what you are saying is true abba Sai Ram anukunta. 

1 hour ago, ranam_007 said:

Guys The 2nd wave is detectable with RT-PCR. Only found with ct scan

Khaali peeli khaiku haffa maar ra yaaro ....

14 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Khaali peeli khaiku haffa maar ra yaaro ....

I am saying based on doctor answer. I have multiple doctors in my family I don't need to bs

I think it's not calculated properly. Last 2 weeks loney almost 30-40lakh cases vachayi. Which is like 20% overall. Villu recover kadaniki time paduthundi kada. So total cases lo ee 20% included. Recovery lo not included

6 hours ago, ranam_007 said:

I am saying based on doctor answer. I have multiple doctors in my family I don't need to bs

Im a doctor and I don't need to take your bull ...

1 minute ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Im a doctor and I don't need to take your bull ...

oxygen dorakali kadha bro with so much population infra ledhuga

recovery ayithey vunnadhi seems its taking 10 days

6 hours ago, ranam_007 said:

One hrct equals to  radiation of 4o to 60 x rays...corads scoring and ct severity scoring is only to tell you the intensity and the amount of damge done by covid or any other respiratory illness...you take any guidelines be it AIIMS or cmc they won't advise you to take hrct as the common test...rapid antigen is the screening test and rtpcr or truenaat or cbnaat are the confirmatory tests period...hrct is generally advised on 6 th or 7 th day of illness that too based on patients clinical parameters... don't spew out unnecessary info...I have seen instances where a patient was forced to take as many as 4 hrct ...purely due to corporate and attending doctor's greed...the radiation will surely effect you in the long run...

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

oxygen dorakali kadha bro with so much population infra ledhuga

recovery ayithey vunnadhi seems its taking 10 days

Nenu antundhi hrct gurinchi bro...adhi confirmatory test kadhu and ikkada corporate hospitals have made them like mandatory test...guidelines lo ekkada ledhu that it should be done mandatorily for all and using it to detect covid is a big joke...pure greed anthey..