Jagan diverting govt money for building churches

Slayer

6 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Anavasaramga ekkuva maatladaku.......rechagottaku.....nee post la gurinchi oka police complaint vesaamante....ninnu ye devudu kaapaadaledu......kolukovataaniki nee lifetime sari podu.......YSR and YSJ and their family gurinchi picha vaagudu vaagithey...we know how to take care of u people.........just take care of your life urself........

@anna_nuvu_pettesavaM

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Anavasaramga ekkuva maatladaku.......rechagottaku.....nee post la gurinchi oka police complaint vesaamante....ninnu ye devudu kaapaadaledu......kolukovataaniki nee lifetime sari podu.......YSR and YSJ and their family gurinchi picha vaagudu vaagithey...we know how to take care of u people.........just take care of your life urself........

Is this the way? bro, why you are so angry when someone post abt Christian churches funding in ap, are u too Christian?? 

7 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

Lol @ZoomNaidu @ysshakeela @undarware_troller @Zindagi247 @soodhilodaaram @Mirage @JustChill_Mama @karthik25 @dasara_bullodu1 @odhu_le_macha @Sachin200@NiranjanGaaru @Spartan CITI_c$y family gurinchi ekkada matladadu @Slayer

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Birsa said:

Is this the way? bro, why you are so angry when someone post abt Christian churches funding in ap, are u too Christian?? 

I support YSJ and his government.... andukani.....caste based and religiously biased posts ki nannu tag chesthey...?

Is this the way?

I leave it to u and the people who are posting caste and religiously discriminating posts.......

3 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

I support YSJ and his government.... andukani.....caste based and religiously biased posts ki nannu tag chesthey...?

Is this the way?

I leave it to u and the people who are posting caste and religiously discriminating posts.......

@Unityunity2 @pahelwan

2 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Is this the way?

Supporting is fine, but being a hindu, don't u think it's not right thing on government's part to promote one religion with expense of taxpayers money

@undarware_troller

6 minutes ago, Birsa said:

Supporting is fine, but being a hindu, don't u think it's not right thing on government's part to promote one religion with expense of taxpayers money

@undarware_troller

I don't care about caste or religion......I always opted for humanity over this crap of caste and religion...try helping others or sit at home....rather than crying on other religions.......

Asalu manushulu ane vallu lekapothey matham and kulam and concept ekkada nunchi vasthundi...think urself to change ur mindset....

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AndhraPickles said:

I don't care about caste or religion......I always opted for humanity over this crap...caste and religion...try helping others or sit at home....rather than crying on other religions....

It's not about your personal choice, tell me whether it's right or wrong , thread is not abt crying on any particular religion, it's about government bias towards a particular religion and CM's personal bias towards his religion

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Birsa said:

It's not about your personal choice, tell me whether it's right or wrong , thread is not abt crying on any particular religion, it's about government bias towards a particular religion and CM's personal bias towards his religion

CM garu neeku cheppaara....particular religion ki bias ga positive ga cooperate cheyyamani...?...he is governing AP in a fair manner....there are lots of sections of AP that benefitted and are surviving in this corona waves under CM YSJ leadership than the all past governments... 

This religion based cry is all a play of failed opposition parties....to malign a successfull government in AP..and you are a part of it....take care.....bro...

4 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

CM garu neeku cheppaara....particular religion ki bias ga positive ga cooperate cheyyamani...?...he is governing AP in a fair manner....there are lots of sections of AP that benefitted and are surviving in this corona waves under CM YSJ leadership than the all past governments... 

This religion based cry is all a play of failed opposition parties....to malign a successfull government in AP..and you are a part of it....take care.....bro...

nuvvu cheppavantey nijame

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Ante vadu emi churches buildings ki funds ivaledu antav