Adar Poonawalla: THE TIMES original interview

reality

2 hours ago, ring_master said:

Ee poonawalla gaadini anadaniki Em ledu.. he’s just making himself safe 

Prajala kosam CMs veedini harass chesarante nijangane nammaava? He definitely has his own plan brewing from long, in alignment with Central leadership... he just want to blame it on CMs while executing it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, reality said:

Prajala kosam CMs veedini harass chesarante nijangane nammaava? He definitely has his own plan brewing from long, in alignment with Central leadership... he just want to blame it on CMs while executing it.

I am not talking about his claims about CMs. I was referring to his sudden move to UK. 

2 minutes ago, ring_master said:

I am not talking about his claims about CMs. I was referring to his sudden move to UK. 

adhe.. vadi claims suspicious ga unnayi kabatte... antunna bro.. vadini...

• reality changed the title to Adar Poonawalla: THE TIMES original interview
20 minutes ago, reality said:

what proof do you have for this? if this is not spreading lies then what is?

8 minutes ago, rightwar said:

what proof do you have for this? if this is not spreading lies then what is?

Burden of proof is on Poonawala (as his is playing the victim card here).. not on the people questioning his suspicious moves. Since you are willing to rescue him, you may know the truth, feel free to enlighten us. 

30 minutes ago, reality said:

Burden of proof is on Poonawala (as his is playing the victim card here).. not on the people questioning his suspicious moves. Since you are willing to rescue him, you may know the truth, feel free to enlighten us. 

burden of proof is on people who allege

Just now, rightwar said:

burden of proof is on people who allege

Yes... isn’t that what I said... Poonawala alleged that CMs threatened him.. now proof?

10 minutes ago, reality said:

Yes... isn’t that what I said... Poonawala alleged that CMs threatened him.. now proof?

where did he say non bjp CMs? how did you link it with modi?

Just Chill man.. Corporate world lo idi maamule...

With the wide range of success now UK wants to be the bigger producer of the vaccine... this might be the plan initially when they did the setup in India. do the R&D for cheap labor with incentives from GOVT ( can be space, human trials etc. where there will be no lawsuits or cheaper one... ) , later move the production to the base plant... now they are shifting by giving silly reasons... 

34 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

now they are shifting by giving silly reasons..

that’s exactly why this thread. vadu calm ga pani chusukuntey no one questions... his consistent bhajana of Bodi and Nirmala Cheater Raman.. and criticism of CMs gives scope for suspicion.

4 hours ago, reality said:

who said that he said “non bjp CMs”?

what is the basis of allegation that modi tutored adhar to say CMs threatening him?

(dont quote from your toolkit )

20 hours ago, reality said:

asalu PM gadu em peekuthunnadu...

"Mitron...." ani statement prepare chesthunnaru bro...any time any night raavocchu...wait chey...Telugu Balayya GIF - Telugu Balayya Brahmi GIFs

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

"Mitron...." ani statement prepare chesthunnaru bro...any time any night raavocchu...wait chey...Telugu Balayya GIF - Telugu Balayya Brahmi GIFs

vadi ki thala ekkada pettukovalo artham kavatle kaka... thuthembar gadu currently hiding under the shield of his gorres..