o2 concentrator

tokkalogola

4 minutes ago, siru said:

chinese seller with just 1 review. FAA certified vi vuntai avi konte better

Can you post or PM the pinks please

10 minutes ago, siru said:

chinese seller with just 1 review. FAA certified vi vuntai avi konte better

yeah bro. nenu chusinantha varaku aithe FAA certification is only if you want to take it onboard into a flight. like taking it in a cabin bag.

manam UPS/fedex lo ship chestham kabatti FAA certification is not necessary.

the reason why I went with this is cost bro.. FAA, FDA certification unnavi 2.5k ala unnai.. this one I bought was 349 last week, they raised it to 399 now.

45 minutes ago, stag said:

yeah bro. nenu chusinantha varaku aithe FAA certification is only if you want to take it onboard into a flight. like taking it in a cabin bag.

the reason why I went with this is cost bro.. FAA, FDA certification unnavi 2.5k ala unnai.. this one I bought was 349 last week, they raised it to 399 now.

i understand..faa certified vi 2000$ plus vunnai.

4 hours ago, yemdoing said:

why ? explain pls ?

4 hours ago, stag said:

India lo reliable links em dorakatledhu bro.. evariki call chesina evo gali lo lekkalu chepthunaru.. I felt that they will definitely cheat. inka mundhe money transfer cheyyali antunnaru..

okaditho matladithe 50k+12%GST+2500 shipping to hyderabad annadu.. motham money mundhe pay cheyyali anta.

money ichinaka vadu naamam pedthademo anpichindi

They are available in India and additionally you have to pay taxes/IGST to have it imported...

6 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

They are available in India and additionally you have to pay taxes/IGST to have it imported...

can you share the link please 

3 hours ago, stag said:

how about the power, 

the one you got is 110v, should atleast be 220v for power in india ? you cant connect a 110V power to a 220 volt power interface, that may result in the damage of the product. 

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

how about the power, 

the one you got is 110v, should atleast be 220v for power in india ? you cant connect a 110V power to a 220 volt power interface, that may result in the damage of the product. 

step down transformer use cheyyali bro.. we already have a step down transformer at home that we use for TV taken from here

• Upvote 1