Unnadhe 13 districts. Vaatilo 7 districts India top 30 lo. Gattiga kottesam

Somedude

Situation is worst overall not just AP. TN and TS have more districts for similar population as AP, so avi ee lekkallo raavu . Also kerala lo testing and transparency ekkuva. So point is statistics can lie, situation desham antha daridam ga ne undi. No need to compare.

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

Jaggadu edho peekuthunnadu ani kaadhu. And no one stops you criticising him of his mistakes. But same topic meedha multiple threads mutliple posts vesthe adhi crying lekka untadhi. No one likes that. Nuvvu musugu id ani kooda thelusu.

Exactly. Jaggad ni banda boothulu thengina picha light. Prathi thread lo people will die. People will die. Jagan wants people to die.. idhey lolli. Kill more people for schemes anta.  Em ayina meaning unda aa sentence lo

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

if saying facts is harsh thing so be it 

my family is in that janalu too

why will i post covid resources thread if i want people to die

yesterday one of my athha died bro 

there is no seriousness at all 

look at ycp MP's on what they are saying

i want every possible life to be saved , thats why when ever i get info am updating pinned thread

you misunderstood me

U can critisize jaggad & his govt. no issues with that. But why do u keep saying people will die, people will die in each & everythread... its like brahmi role in gamyam movie

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

U can critisize jaggad & his govt. no issues with that. But why do u keep saying people will die, people will die in each & everythread... its like brahmi role in gamyam movie

i did not say people will die , i said jaggad wants more people to die there is difference between the two

he went on to say that he will conduct exams in peak cases time

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

30 Districts Showing Rising Trend In Covid Cases For Two Weeks: Centre

Joint Secretary in the Health Ministry Lav Agarwal said Bengaluru (Urban) has recorded 1,49,241 cases over the last one week, followed by Chennai, which has recorded 38,379 cases.

30 Districts Showing Rising Trend In Covid Cases For Two Weeks: Centre

Kerala reported highest single-day spike of 41,953 coronavirus cases on Wednesday (File)

New Delhi:

Thirty districts in the country are showing a continued rise in the number of coronavirus cases for the last two weeks, of which 10 are in Kerala, seven in Andhra Pradesh, three in Karnataka and one in Tamil Nadu, the Centre said on Wednesday.

Joint Secretary in the Health Ministry Lav Agarwal said Bengaluru (Urban) has recorded 1,49,241 cases over the last one week, followed by Chennai, which has recorded 38,379 cases.

He said in Kerala, Kozhikode, Kottayam, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Malappuram, Alappuzha, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kannur and Kollam districts have recorded a continued rise in the number of cases for the last two weeks.

Kerala reported the highest single-day spike of 41,953 coronavirus cases on Wednesday. It had recorded 37,000 cases on Tuesday.

East Godavari, Chittoor, Srikakulam, Guntur, Visakhapatnam, Anantpur and Kurnool districts of Andhra Pradesh have also recorded a rise in the number of cases in the said period, Mr Agarwal told a press briefing in New Delhi.

Besides Bengaluru (Urban), Mysuru and Tumakuru districts of Karnataka, Solapur and Satara districts of Maharashtra have recorded a high number of cases over the last two weeks, he said.

Scientists at the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology had on Tuesday said the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus is fast replacing the N440K variant in south India.

In the north, Gurugram and Faridabad districts in Haryana and Dehradun district in Uttarakhand have recorded a spike in the number of cases over the last two weeks, Mr Agarwal said.

Indore and Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh have also been showing a rising trend in the number of cases, he added.

"We are working with the states on how to control this infection," Mr Agarwal said.

Sri Chaitanya and Narayana ni minchi pothunnay kadha records....Telugu Brahmi GIF - Telugu Brahmi Nod GIFs

Just now, futureofandhra said:

i did not say people will die , i said jaggad wants more people to die there is difference between the two

he went on to say that he will conduct exams in peak cases time

Listen buddy. I hate Jagga to the core. I never say that he wanted more people die. No one will want that. Jagga is worst guy, incompetent, konni situations lo psycho la ga chesthadu on people he doesn't like. Anthe kaani he wants more people lanti nee statements choosthunte vinthaga undhi.

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Listen buddy. I hate Jagga to the core. I never say that he wanted more people die. No one will want that. Jagga is worst guy, incompetent, konni situations lo psycho la ga chesthadu on people he doesn't like. Anthe kaani he wants more people lanti nee statements choosthunte vinthaga undhi.

jaggad every move is strategic, he is doing what brings him to power

he needs money for cash deposits , if less people are there easy to maintain

no sane sheem will say i will conduct exams during covid peak wave

targeting opposition finance n removing jobs in tough time

i may sound weird guys  jaggad ni takkuva thinking meeru sontha babai kay dikku ledhu

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i may sound weird guys  jaggad ni takkuva thinking meeru sontha babai kay dikku ledhu

Lol. If less people are there, easy to maintain.. nee thinking ki okka dhadam swamy.  Ekkuva mandi chasthey vunna vallu etla support chestharu evarikaina? 

what if i say, you want more people to die so that u can blame jagan more. Does it sound good?

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Lol. If less people are there, easy to maintain.. nee thinking ki okka dhadam swamy.  Ekkuva mandi chasthey vunna vallu etla support chestharu evarikaina? 

what if i say, you want more people to die so that u can blame jagan more. Does it sound good?

again repeating i do not want any one to die i have family there every life is valuable

schemes ki beneficiaries will be  less  thats his plan it seems, do not know why this logic is  weird to you guys

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

babu @futureofandhra manchiga discuss cheyyadam nerchukoo, eppudu chudu jaggad ni gelipinchi janalu tappu chesaaru tappu chesaaru ani okkate gola,  aa kinda book chaduvuko 

9781439199190_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

https://fs.blog/2012/07/how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people/

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

again repeating i do not want any one to die i have family there every life is valuable

schemes ki beneficiaries will be  less  , do not know why this logic is  weird to you guys

Logic kaadhu nuvvey wierd person vi.. 

scheme ki beneficiaries chanipothey valla family members dooram avvara ycp ki. 

march lo local body elections ki nuvvu kooda full support chesav gaa. It is one of the reason for spike. Did u support it so that corona cases increase?

Just now, manadonga said:

maa krishna dist safe vunna annitlo as per lekkalu 

but in reality i am hearing so many bad news 

No district and no state is safe. Ask ur closed ones to take care of them selves..

Maa akka valla relative okkathanu hear attack tho chanipothey hyd lo okka area smashana vaaatiki ni contact chesthey 2 days tharuvatha funeral pettukondi annaranta. Unfortunately thats ground reality all over india

Just now, Vaampire said:

Logic kaadhu nuvvey wierd person vi.. 

scheme ki beneficiaries chanipothey valla family members dooram avvara ycp ki. 

march lo local body elections ki nuvvu kooda full support chesav gaa. It is one of the reason for spike. Did u support it so that corona cases increase?

dooram avvaru 

people will vote the same govs in 2024 center pushpams,tg dora, ap jaggad will win easily

definitely elections contributed to the cases raise no doubt about it

5 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

babu @futureofandhra manchiga discuss cheyyadam nerchukoo, eppudu chudu jaggad ni gelipinchi janalu tappu chesaaru tappu chesaaru ani okkate gola,  aa kinda book chaduvuko 

9781439199190_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

https://fs.blog/2012/07/how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people/

Genuine IDs ki aithe corrct ga cheptham. Nee post use avuthadhi. Fake IDs ki enni cheppina marchukoru.