Kagga Siromani international Weight Lifter Interview

Raazu

5 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

please post in DB once you have details

5 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Post her details here baa thx

Also try to add her to your FB and chat with her appreciating her contribution to India and also ask her in the chat, how you can help her!

https://www.facebook.com/siri.kagga

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

@20:38 lo commonwealth weightlifting championships @ Samoa medal chusi authenticity validate cheddam ani google chesa, she is genuine..

I sent her friend's request in FB

http://www.commonwealthweightlifting.com/results/docs/2012/2012 COMMONWEALTH JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS.pdf

Genuine bro! But india lo cricket ke picchi anthe, e international weightlifters avariki theliyadhu! Papam Insta lo 25 followers.

KTR and YS Jagan ki and PK ki tag cheyali, please help her Anesi and to get  her recognition that she deserves…

• Like 1

Only 28 years old, she still has chances to represent India, wish Govt encouraged her and provide training and motivation !

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Only 28 years old, she still has chances to represent India, wish Govt encouraged her and provide training and motivation !

yes, government help kavaali or some sponsor.

nenu 1-2 lakhs help will go far anukunna, chusthe valla diet ki daily 2-3k avthadi anta.. mana lanti vallu hundreds lo help cheyyali

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Raazu said:

Manchu Akka matale

13 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

yes, government help kavaali or some sponsor.

nenu 1-2 lakhs help will go far anukunna, chusthe valla diet ki daily 2-3k avthadi anta.. mana lanti vallu hundreds lo help cheyyali

If u want to help her- I got the bank details/google pay, not sure if I share here, it’s personal pvt info. You can email me or pls check with her directly on FB chat.

[email protected]