I485 Downgrade - Texas Center

curd_rice

Hi Friends,

My priority date is March 2014 - EB2 , I applied for downgrade on Oct 29  - Texas Center .(SRC219007xxxx)

Since its been more than 180 days , can we upgrade to Premium, has anyone done it.

Is it worth it (can we expect RFE) , as earlier people were suggesting not to convert to Premium with fear of RFE.

Also ,I  have provided the finger prints and submitted the FBI Verification Letter and Doctors Medical Certificate along with the application while filing .

Can the Finger Prints provided to get the FBI Verification  be used/considered  for Biometrics as some are saying they are getting the cards w/o Biometrics . 

2 minutes ago, curd_rice said:

Hi Friends,

My priority date is March 2014 - EB2 , I applied for downgrade on Oct 29  - Texas Center .(SRC219007xxxx)

Since its been more than 180 days , can we upgrade to Premium, has anyone done it.

Is it worth it (can we expect RFE) , as earlier people were suggesting not to convert to Premium with fear of RFE.

Also ,I  have provided the finger prints and submitted the FBI Verification Letter and Doctors Medical Certificate along with the application while filing .

Can the Finger Prints provided to get the FBI Verification  be used/considered  for Biometrics as some are saying they are getting the cards w/o Biometrics . 

you can do anytime premium , no refe because you upgrade to premium , src lo easy ga avutunyai premium

FP question i am not aware bro

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

you can do anytime premium , no refe because you upgrade to premium , src lo easy ga avutunyai premium

FP question i am not aware bro

485 ki premium vuntada ? 

8 minutes ago, curd_rice said:

Hi Friends,

wait chey..premium cheskoni em chestham elago..AP or EAD use chesthava ? ppl getting EADs so wait you will get in next 1-2 months ..

43 minutes ago, curd_rice said:

Hi Friends,

@curd_rice What is the advantage - FBI Verification Letter submission never heard.. @csrcsr Any thoughts ?  will it help  processing I-485 fast..

3 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

@curd_rice What is the advantage - FBI Verification Letter submission never heard.. @csrcsr Any thoughts ?  will it help  processing I-485 fast..

no bro i am not aware of FBI , its new to me , if your bio is done no way it makes 485 fast