parents b2 visa extension help!

dummyquestion

Can i mention the reason for their extension ..as below?

Due to the Coronavirus pandemic surge in India and travel restrictions, I am unable to return to my home country as per the scheduled date of departure. As a result, I am having to request an extension of stay on my B2 visitor visa. @Amrita please add your comment too..Thanks

Nenu ayite maku pre existing conditions unnayi with the surge in cases I am a vulnerable individual. I would like to travel when it is little safer ani Rasanu . Preparer self so I wrote as if they wrote. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2021 at 5:31 AM, mayya said:

Enni days mundu apply cheyyali for extension (any min requirement?)

45 days. Worst case apply before i94 expiry . 

For both parents, paper form submit cheyyali antunnadu (I-539 and 539 A) and pay only $370 for both or online cheyyali ante have to pay $370 for each (submit separately), did I get it right from USCIS website?

2 minutes ago, mayya said:

For both parents, paper form submit cheyyali antunnadu (I-539 and 539 A) and pay only $370 for both or online cheyyali ante have to pay $370 for each (submit separately), did I get it right from USCIS website?

yes

nenu online submit chesa....more than 2 weeks avthundi and paid n submitted documents everything online. Still no word...receipt notice issued or case received lantidi vasthe chaalu, no need for approval (which takes a lot of time, ee lopu my m-i-l will fly back to India). Dont know how many days they take to send acknowledgement....ee week I-94 expiry 

4 hours ago, no01 said:

nenu online submit chesa....more than 2 weeks avthundi and paid n submitted documents everything online. Still no word...receipt notice issued or case received lantidi vasthe chaalu, no need for approval (which takes a lot of time, ee lopu my m-i-l will fly back to India). Dont know how many days they take to send acknowledgement....ee week I-94 expiry 

bhayya....can you please confirm....online submission for both parents and paid only $370?