parents b2 visa extension help!

dummyquestion

3 hours ago, mayya said:

bhayya....can you please confirm....online submission for both parents and paid only $370?

•  

nenu just naa mother-in-law ki submit chesa...there are no two applicants

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, can you please advise if I can start filing extension to my parents as the I94 valid around 35 days only- not sure if it must be 45 days or okay to start now- please let me know- thank you 

1 minute ago, RAJ_RAJ said:

Hi, can you please advise if I can start filing extension to my parents as the I94 valid around 35 days only- not sure if it must be 45 days or okay to start now- please let me know- thank you 

It’s ok . 45 days is ideal but before i94 expiry is ok . I did 2 weeks before. 

10 minutes ago, RAJ_RAJ said:

Okay- thanks for the information- how many days will it take to have an acknowledgment from them, roughly - any idea?

Immediately you can download the receipt if you apply online .  Status initial review nunchi change aey kaley till now . 

4 minutes ago, RAJ_RAJ said:

Okay- Initial review aina stay cheyacha, parents? 

All you need is receipt .  1 Year Ayina status update avvani vallu unnaru . Decision vachevaraku u can stay not exceeding 240 days after applying .  All you need is receipt . Nothing moves after that especially in pandemic .

Hi, Can you please let me know the required documents to be submitted along with 539, extension of stay. 

with in the application they asked i94 - and there is a way to upload additional docs, but not specific to what they need, unless if I miss any. Please let me know. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/21/2021 at 8:07 PM, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

Fee $455.00 ani chupistundi.. did it change recently. Can anyone confirm?

2 people ithe paper filing $540 chupisthundi. $370 + $170 ($85 each for bio)

correct eena?

On 6/3/2021 at 11:27 PM, Amrita said:

2nd time chesina vallu unnara ? Someone asked here . Did you apply dude ? Sorry don’t remember your I’d .

Following amrutha garu emina info untey ivvandi second time in person povala parents? @Amrita