parents b2 visa extension help!

dummyquestion

On 6/4/2021 at 6:45 PM, RAJ_RAJ said:

Hi, Can you please let me know the required documents to be submitted along with 539, extension of stay. 

with in the application they asked i94 - and there is a way to upload additional docs, but not specific to what they need, unless if I miss any. Please let me know. 

pay stubs bank statements. parents passpprt visa i 94. cover letter also i forgot form number..which is for providing our financial info..

On 6/3/2021 at 11:27 PM, Amrita said:

2nd time chesina vallu unnara ? Someone asked here . Did you apply dude ? Sorry don’t remember your I’d .

my frnd applied...

3 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Following amrutha garu emina info untey ivvandi second time in person povala parents? @Amrita

Just same procedure apply online . Fingerprinting ki povali appointment vachinappudu. But to apply next time first petition should be pending ani lawyer told . 

case status update aindhi...says we have taken an action....online account ki login aithe Receipt notice and biometric notice PDF undi...I downloaded it. Kani do we need original hard copy? adi inka mail raaledhu....its been 3 weeks since they updated the status..next week in-laws ki biometric appointment undi...should I just print this document? or call them and ask abt the hardcopy status?