Pellalatho ela eguthunnaru ra ayya.. sava minging.

Pandubabu

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Attention seeking batch toh kastame bro Chala annoying untaru. 

its not attention seeking,.. in reality its expectation vs reality issue.. 

2 minutes ago, mbabu2579 said:

waste life.....marriage tharuvatha

while life before marriage is a uphiill.post marriage is a downhill...kids are bumps. just enjoy iand experience it bro..

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ya all are interlinked tbf. Entitlement behavior unde vallu mostly reality lo brathakadam kastame. They always think life is some romcom. 

Not interlinked, but misunderstood.. both the parties dont speak out their heart and its a learning curve for couples. Nothing can be mastered by default..marriage is about learning each other and living together while respecting each other space yet bridging the Gaps..

I have a good experience I wanted to share,.. Me and my wife had a mutual friend .. she was on her menstrual cycle while I was out on a weekend with friends which my wife agreed on.. while I was in that party ..I got a message from my friend(she) saying to reach home by 10:30.. I was more focussed on the current situation where my personal interests are in..  I came around mid night and my wife mood swings were kicking in @3$%

1 hr Godava and pakkana apt vaadu aaputhara cops ni pilava mantara ani ochi door knock chesthey we closed and continued the next morning (being sunday).. then we opened up and understood the gap in the communication..

aa message oka vela maa wife pampi untey I would have run and went home immediately no matter what that situation is

3 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

3  plus experience , Inka kastame manage cheyadam.

Is she trying too much of Cow Girl position? Dont mind poking into your very personal things, but this particular issue is no longer personal in Internet era.

If Your wife is Roja, she imagines you as NBK , sultan ..rape scene.. adhey Muta mestri.. she will come behind you.. matladithey telisedhi nuvvu ento thanu ento ..neekuem kavali thanaki em kavali..

I really wondered when I proposed going to India and then she supported*&*

3 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

3  plus experience , Inka kastame manage cheyadam.

Pellalu ante neeku chala kashtame baa..ikkada okka pellam thone stars seeing daytime only....

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Not interlinked, but misunderstood.. both the parties dont speak out their heart and its a learning curve for couples. Nothing can be mastered by default..marriage is about learning each other and living together while respecting each other space yet bridging the Gaps..

I have a good experience I wanted to share,.. Me and my wife had a mutual friend .. she was on her menstrual cycle while I was out on a weekend with friends which my wife agreed on.. while I was in that party ..I got a message from my friend(she) saying to reach home by 10:30.. I was more focussed on the current situation where my personal interests are in..  I came around mid night and my wife mood swings were kicking in @3$%

1 hr Godava and pakkana apt vaadu aaputhara cops ni pilava mantara ani ochi door knock chesthey we closed and continued the next morning (being sunday).. then we opened up and understood the gap in the communication..

aa message oka vela maa wife pampi untey I would have run and went home immediately no matter what that situation is

its so weird that she messaged u to go home early lol

20 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

If Your wife is Roja, she imagines you as NBK , sultan ..rape scene.. adhey Muta mestri.. she will come behind you.. matladithey telisedhi nuvvu ento thanu ento ..neekuem kavali thanaki em kavali..

I really wondered when I proposed going to India and then she supported*&*

what does this mean?

35 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Mee friend ki PMS aite Mee wife ki mood swings ah? Ardham kaaledu...