Bjp commitment to covid

Everydayrunner

4 hours ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

By the way, why did you not question the govt when they were exporting ? When you know that second wave was at the door step, you could have alerted. Did you ? 

Wait for another month, case load taggithe...credit motham mari Modi ki istava ?

endo emo ie blame game, paisa ki upayogam ledu.

I did.. you did not pay attention 

5 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

Who authorized to export them ? None other than self dabba modi...

He himself used social it cell to do advertisement that under leadership of modi world is receiving vaccination...

Now when it backfired ...modi and his bhakts take no claim... 

cbpzbr5j31271.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

The vaccines exported wete mostly paid  for in advance by UN COVAX  program in 2020

India did not a pay a single rupee in advance for any vaccines until the second wave hit . What india did after second wave is to confiscate the vaccines paid by others and break the contract

UN mostly overlooked it because india had the worst outbreak in the world. 

The exports were just and legal and blaming them is just stupid .What you should be blaming how stupid is indian govt not to pay in advance for ramping up production and delaying permissions for other vaccines . 

For example Sputnik V production was applied long back but ICMR completely ignored them until the second wave. Same with other vaccine candidates. 

Just like how govt offices don't move files until bribes are paid , ICMR blocked all vaccine applications to benefit only SII and bharat biotech by having a duopoly

15 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The vaccines exported wete mostly paid  for in advance by UN COVAX  program in 2020

India did not a pay a single rupee in advance for any vaccines until the second wave hit . What india did after second wave is to confiscate the vaccines paid by others and break the contract

The exports were just and legal and blaming them is just stupid .What you should be blaming how stupid is indian govt not to pay in advance for ramping up production and delaying permissions for other vaccines . 

For example Sputnik V production was applied long back but ICMR completely ignored them until the second wave. Same with other vaccine candidates. 

Just like how govt offices don't move files until bribes are paid , ICMR blocked all vaccine applications to benefit only SII and bharat biotech by having a duopoly

What Modi did with regard to vaccination until April mid can be described as lazy, unfocused, masturbatory etc

but what he did after that, and is still continuing to do, should be counted as criminal.

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

when ? was that the part of the usual rant..

When the union decided to vaccinate 30 crore population way back in Dec 2020, there was not even a single reaction, and the states were so irresponsible to come up with the vaccination plan. 

The only criticism was the "Blame Game" after things went wrong.

Modi has killed/will kill lakhs of Indians because of his inability to make deals with charming businessmen like Poonawaala, and even boring fcuks like Dr. Ella.

This is assuming Modi doesn't have malafide intention, because he never seemed bright enough to have one, beyond the murderous cultural nationalism.

5 hours ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

By the way, why did you not question the govt when they were exporting ? When you know that second wave was at the door step, you could have alerted. Did you ? 

Wait for another month, case load taggithe...credit motham mari Modi ki istava ?

endo emo ie blame game, paisa ki upayogam ledu.

Appudu konta mandi question chesaru

as usual konta mandi bhaktagandlu ilane vallani mock chesi kottipadesaru

ippudu adhe bhaktas asking “why didnt you stop us before we doing bad” ani questioning anta?

lol

FickleDeliriousAndalusianhorse-small.gif

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

you were wrong if you blamed the exports at any time. Halwa picks the weakest arguments, because otherwise he will be exposed as enemy of logic and reaason.

that is assuming that he knows that he's arguing bs. If he doesn't know that, then lol.

The point is, Modi can change tact even now, and correct his mistake by buying all available doses for distribution to states.  That he doesn't do it makes no sense, even electorally for him.

may be he thinks killing people is good election strategy. who knows.

1 minute ago, modi_bhakth said:

Appudu konta mandi question chesaru

as usual konta mandi bhaktagandlu ilane vallani mock chesi kottipadesaru

ippudu adhe bhaktas asking “why didnt you stop us before we doing bad” ani questioning anta?

lol

how dumb are you? chinna pilladi laaga argue cheskuntu untaava?

exports ni question cheyyatam endhi? SII was just fulfilling their order book from WHO.

mari Modi gaadu Maitreyi mission ani hungama chesadu, daanni pogidindhi evaru? yuck.. emanna argument aa.. chillara batch laaga.

ask Modi to purchase all vaccine doses and give it for distribution to states. simple. ask him to purchase pfizer, moderna too..

and ask them to release covaxin phase 3 trials. migatha antha sollu.

China administered close to 400m doses of vaccines just in the month of May

India - not even 100m

and India is actually the bigger vaccine manufacturer than China.

If Modi can't be blamed for this, who else should be?

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how dumb are you? chinna pilladi laaga argue cheskuntu untaava?

exports ni question cheyyatam endhi? SII was just fulfilling their order book from WHO.

mari Modi gaadu Maitreyi mission ani hungama chesadu, daanni pogidindhi evaru? yuck.. emanna argument aa.. chillara batch laaga.

ask Modi to purchase all vaccine doses and give it for distribution to states. simple. ask him to purchase pfizer, moderna too..

and ask them to release covaxin phase 3 trials. migatha antha sollu.

Are you in conscious? Did you read my comment ? or are you secret musugu  bhakth?

focus on your comments, dont judge me or guide me how to comment

better be in your limits

30 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

This is where the government should be pulled up for their actions. These guys need to be cornered in Parliament and a high powered committee should look into for the lapses and delays. Clear case of political and bureaucratic delays citing inexperience of pandemic.

Sputnik was released way back in August, Dr.Reddy's made a pact with RDIF in September 2020. Trails started immediately and Government could have fast tracked the trails and production, they could have conducted trails along with SII and BB, by the time second wave struck, there would have been three vaccines in the market and increasing the capacity would have just come in handy.

If we had three working vaccines cleared for emergency use in Feb itself, by May 2021, Situation could not have much better but deaths could have avoided by at least 10-20%.

The world's largest vaccine market and yet we don't have enough suppliers.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, modi_bhakth said:

Are you in conscious? Did you read my comment ? or are you secret musugu  bhakth?

better be in your limits

haha.. sorrry.. I mistook you for that idiot... rightwar. lol.

I completely misread your comment.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. sorrry.. I mistook you for that idiot... rightwar. lol.

I completely misread your comment.

Ohh ok

never mind my instant aggression

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

What Modi did with regard to vaccination until April mid can be described as lazy, unfocused, masturbatory etc

Nah that's the criminal part , intentionally delaying permissions for other proven vaccines while at the same time giving permission to use completely unproven vaccine. 

Criminal delay which lead to thousands of deaths 

5 minutes ago, modi_bhakth said:

better be in your limits

anyway, exports ni question chesindi as usual communist yechury etc.

It was wrong. SII is now lagging iin deliveries by 100s of millions to WHO, and that's why he's exporting from UK.

• Upvote 1