Palastina and Israel kottukunte Bhakts ki enduku madyalo doorutharu.

sunnam

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your hate for India is off the charts. It'd be funny if you are not a raging fascist scum.

Yendhuku modalletavura malli mental.

Rey mental @Raven_Rayes start a seperate thread for you and me instead of you $hitting over all threads of mine. anyone can see who is the sneaky fellow with hidden caste hatreds and andhra hatreds.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Yendhuku modalletavura malli mental. nee self symapthy kosam pettina sanja thread chaalledha.

self sympathy enti?

I'm just curious to know if I sound like you do, if viewed from the third person.

It's a real horrible look.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey mental @Raven_Rayes start a seperate thread for you and me instead of you $hitting over all threads of mine. anyone can see who is the sneaky fellow with hidden caste hatreds and andhra hatreds.

I can't be bothered. sorrrry.

all the threads are open to sh1tting in this db. feel free to unhide all my hidden caste hatred right here.. haha..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I can't be bothered. sorrrry.

all the threads are open to sh1tting in this db. feel free to unhide all my hidden caste hatred right here.. haha..

sacchavule. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

sacchavule. 

define Telugu first.

would you accept Telugu speaking people into your utopian future fascist hellhole Andhra?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

define Telugu first.

would you accept Telugu speaking people into your utopian future fascist hellhole Andhra?

Andhra is a facist hellhole ? how is it a fascist hellhole mothefkcer.  go start another bitchy thread "did i get corona" "will i faint today"

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

sacchavule. 

as bigoted as people in this db are, you are one step too far even for them.

you are just one asshole in this db. nobody agrees with you, I'm sure. may be roadromeo does, until you start mouthing off about TG.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Andhra is a facist hellhole ? how is it a fascist hellhole mothefkcer.  go start another bitchy thread "did i get corona" "will i faint today"

your imagination of a telugu nation is a fascist hellhole, obviously. duh.

so tell me, will you take in telugus from everywhere in too?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

as bigoted as people in this db are, you are one step too far even for them.

you are just one asshole in this db. nobody agrees with you, I'm sure. may be roadromeo does, until you start mouthing off about TG.

nobody agrees endhi? how do you know nobody agrees. that statement is a dead giveaway of your lack of confidence. On one hand you trash the forum putting a third rate fellow like yourself on a pedestal and here you use popularity in db as an indication of correctness of opinion. You are a peice of work really.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

have you actually spoken to Telugu people in Andhra? haha..

or are you just salty from 2014, and allow everything out of your mouth to be dictated by how you lost your mojo that day?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your imagination of a telugu nation is a fascist hellhole, obviously. duh.

so tell me, will you take in telugus from everywhere in too?

Telugus are already a nation you dimwit. Will you dare say this in a tamil forum - pathetic turd. Use our hospitality, come to our forums and on us. Disgusting piece of crap;.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

nobody agrees endhi? how do you know nobody agrees. that statement is a dead giveaway of your lack of confidence. On one hand you trash the forum putting a third rate fellow like yourself on a pedestal and here you use popularity in db as an indication of correctness of opinion. You are a peice of work really.

blah blah.. who cares. most people still think that you and I are the same person. haha..

anyway.. tell me more about your fascist telugu nation.