Palastina and Israel kottukunte Bhakts ki enduku madyalo doorutharu.

sunnam

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telugus are already a nation you dimwit. Will you dare say this in a tamil forum - pathetic turd. Use our hospitality, come to our forums and on us. Disgusting piece of crap;.

so according to you, i'm not Telugu? both my parents are Telugu. I can read, write, and speak Telugu. what else should one to qualify to be citizen of your fascist nation?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telugus are already a nation you dimwit. Will you dare say this in a tamil forum - pathetic turd. Use our hospitality, come to our forums and on us. Disgusting piece of crap;.

if this is the attitude you have for just an online forum.. I wonder what would you say about sharing physical spaces?

which telugus will be 2nd class citizens in your nation, pls tell?

It looks like you haven't even thought through the basics for your telugu nation. haha.. I'll come back and ask you again in 3-4 months, then.

Stop fighting and watch cow ruminiating....see how cute it looks.....fcuk bhatks who made cow to be ashamed creature on earth

1-5.gif?fit=640,360&ssl=1

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so according to you, i'm not Telugu? both my parents are Telugu. I can read, write, and speak Telugu. what else should one to qualify to be citizen of your fascist nation?

I dont know what you are - you are one confused guy thats for sure. You need to let go that halwa tutored langa nonsense. If you dont then you will roam around with that $hitty baggage in your head.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

if this is the attitude you have for just an online forum.. I wonder what would you say about sharing physical spaces?

which telugus will be 2nd class citizens in your nation, pls tell?

It looks like you haven't even thought through the basics for your telugu nation. haha.. I'll come back and ask you again in 3-4 months, then.

why would you be opposed for telugu peopel to be a nation ? forget about "my" - you know nothing about me. You just imagine my case to be kamma and create delusions on it and masturbate yourself. So leave that and why would you oppose telugus to be a nation like tamils are or french are or germans are or japanee are.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont know what you are - you are one confused guy thats for sure. You need to let go that halwa tutored langa nonsense. If you dont then you will roam around with that $hitty baggage in your head.

I'm telling that I'm Telugu. What else do you want? me to show a certificate that I'm telugu?

what that would be ? a telugu language certificate, or a caste certificate?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

why would you be opposed for telugu peopel to be a nation ? forget about "my" - you know nothing about me. You just imagine my case to be kamma and create delusions on it and masturbate yourself. So leave that and why would you oppose telugus to be a nation like tamils are or french are or germans are or japanee are.

I don't give a fcuk about you. I'm asking about your imiaginary Telugu nation.

would you allow Telugus from elsewhere to settle in your nation? simple question.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't give a fcuk about you. I'm asking about your imiaginary Telugu nation.

would you allow Telugus from elsewhere to settle in your nation? simple question.

you dont give a f about me  but you want to know about my imaginations of a telugu nation? mind dobbindha

I wouldn't oppose Telugus to form their own nation. I'm curious about what your conditions for such a nation would be.

anyway since TG won't join you, Its only about half of Telugus trying to form their own nation. Its a non starter.

you dont give a f about me  but you want to know about my imaginations of a telugu nation? mind dobbindha

what's the problem? you want me to become your friend first, open up my asshole for you, before you start spilling your grand plans for your fascist nation?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what's the problem? you want me to become your friend first, open up my asshole for you, before you start spilling your grand plans for your fascist nation?

what? f off.

1 hour ago, sunnam said:

cPalastina Vs Israel kottukunte Bhakts enduku madyalo doori Israel ki supporting sesthunnaru. Can't you guys sit tight and advise for peace?

when India Vs China fighting, did Israel people supported India publicly and scolded China? i did not see israel scolding China.

Then why why ibhakts showing dhoola?

pls know that we are a country who is very very under below poverty line....lots of mouths to feed and lot has to depend on other countries for employment. crores of people doing jobs in Middle east muslim countries from india.

moosuku kurchondi. Show compassion for dead and weak. advise for peaceful negotiations. 

Disturbence Brahmi GIF - Disturbence Brahmi VenkyMovie GIFs....Laxmi Manchu dhoorinappudu levani nee noru, maa bhakths doorithe endhuku lesthundhi????

1 hour ago, sunnam said:

cPalastina Vs Israel kottukunte Bhakts enduku madyalo doori Israel ki supporting sesthunnaru. Can't you guys sit tight and advise for peace?

when India Vs China fighting, did Israel people supported India publicly and scolded China? i did not see israel scolding China.

Then why why ibhakts showing dhoola?

pls know that we are a country who is very very under below poverty line....lots of mouths to feed and lot has to depend on other countries for employment. crores of people doing jobs in Middle east muslim countries from india.

moosuku kurchondi. Show compassion for dead and weak. advise for peaceful negotiations. 

bakths okkate dooratle, leftists poonakam tho oogipothunnaru akkada.. Ammoru Thalli Gif - Poonakam Angry Kopam - Kulfy