Strawberries: how do they grow? strawberry u - picking in Gilroy California | USA

kumar4world

On 5/18/2021 at 3:41 PM, kumar4world said:

edhaina funny ga comment cheddham anukunna bro...but aa kids ni chusina tharuvatha oddhu anukunna...but anyway super cute ga pick chesthunnaru ammailu...you lucky to have cute little girls...🥰

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

where ba..location post..also cherry picking inka vere any other picking unte seppu

Cherry picking last week brentwood velam bro baane undi, tip go early its near for us so koncham kaali ga unde later too much crowd

29 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Cherry picking last week brentwood velam bro baane undi, tip go early its near for us so koncham kaali ga unde later too much crowd

@csrcsr  open ainaya..? booking needed or walkin..

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

No need bro all were open we went to g &s farm no appointment,  Nunn butter was open too but go early if yiu go after 11 it's too crowded 

Just now, csrcsr said:

No need bro all were open we went to g &s farm no appointment,  Nunn butter was open too but go early if yiu go after 11 it's too crowded 

ok will check after long weekend.

Just now, Spartan said:

ok will check after long weekend.

I suggest you coming weekend usually memorial long weekend tarvtha chatlu anni kaaali aipotayi

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I suggest you coming weekend usually memorial long weekend tarvtha chatlu anni kaaali aipotayi

yeah adi kuda undi...saturday dublin plan undi..

will see.

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

edhaina funny ga comment cheddha anukunna bro...but aa kids ni oddhu anukunna...but anyway super cute ga pcik chesthunnaru ammailu...you lucky to have cute little girls...🥰

Thank you very much Bro!!

1 minute ago, kumar4world said:

Thank you very much Bro!!

you are welcome bro...I love the way you are making your kids explore and experience the nature even though you are away from India...I always feel sad that my kid spends most of the time inside the house here unlike my sister and brother's kids who spend most of their playing time outside my house and mingling with neighbor kids...#$1

48 minutes ago, Spartan said:

For Cherry picking last year we went to https://vornhagenfarm.com/ in Brentwood. Cherries were very sweet!! Below is the video:

Also cherry picking I recently found in brentwood area - https://harvestforyou.com/farms/ You can choose one of the farms listed, call them, confirm and go!!, We also went to one of the farms last year

• Thanks 1